Melbourne Youth Cup

hey guys,

i will do my best to get a list of participants by the end of next week.

just a reminder to get your entries in by either phoning the bowl on
03 9726 0333 or email either myself at [email protected] or patrick birtig at [email protected]

cheers

parlbs

hey bowlers here is the rescent squad listing for melb youth and sorry its a few days late

A squad

1 Phillip Mueller
2 Brenton Bull
3 Tarah Bull F
4 Craig Ryan
5 Jessica Ryan F
6 Glen Loader
7 Steven Eeles

B squad

1 Toby Fallas
2 David Porto
3 John Costantini
4 Roberty Burley
5 Kristi-lee Godfrey F
6 Shaun Parlby
7 Nathan Parlby
8 Jarrod Lean
9 Matt Sing
10 Dillian De Mather
11 Chris Castle
12 Jason May
13 Sam Monish F
14 Joel Lovegrove
15 Matt Smith
16 Brendan Duthie
17 Matt McRae
18 Joel Reeve
19 Adam Reeve
20 Jason Taafe
21 Dan Bunting
22 Kara Bunting F
23 Sarah-Jayne Arnold F
24 Katie Arnold F
25 Clair Johnston F
26 Bianca Flanagan F
27 Jayde Flanagan F
28 Bryce Stirling
29 Tracey Madden F
30 Vikki Taylor F

Entries are looking good and the tournament is still a month away!
B squad is filling up quick so get your entry in to the either of the peviously stated email addresses or contact the bowl on 03 9726 0333

look foward to seein you all here in sunny melb :?

cheers

Belmo my man,

yes the dates are the 11th and 12th of september. ill talk to you in sa about the tournament as i am bringin several entry forms but if you want a spot in b squad you better do it asap as it is almost full.

cheers

hey all just letting you know that b squad is full and is taking reserves.

42 bowlers in b and 18 in a.

b squad will only re open if we get a squad almost full. if it is reopened then the new spaces will go to the reserves.

with just under 4 weeks to go we've reached the required amount of bowlers in both the male and female division so the more bowlers we get the better the prizefund gets.

here is a current squad listings at this link

http://www.tenpin.org.au/home/

cheers

hey parlbs,

brett hughes here was just wondering if you can swap me from B squad into A squad coz i cant make it in the arvo (at least it will make someone in the waiting list happy :p )

cya there
cheers

parlbs dude put me down for a squad and after this thursday I will give you a definate yes or no, but it is more than likely that I can go. cheers dude, and I'll do some copies of the entry forms and drop them round some of the centres that I can get in touch with down here

I am definately coming to melb youth have the flights booked and everythign so put me down as a definate for a squad, will I have to pay a deposit or can I just pay all up on the day?

if anyone dosen't have a place to stay for the melbourne youth cup let me know cause we have a spare room at my place if anyone is in trouble just post a reply or email me at [email protected] just for one person and let me know what squad ur in

Hey could u please put Michael Bosma and Debra Bosma down for A squad plz. Thanks

Hey its Chris Benson
Can you please put me in a squad thanks

parlbs

Can you please add me to A squad and a reserve for B squad

cheers Nathan Young

Back
Top Bottom