Mayfield Winner

Twwety

Whatever!!
Could someone explain why Glen didn't win when he has the highest Pinfall over Ben?

Maybe I missed something... But i'm sure the entry form says the winner is the one with the highest pinfall after matchplay.

Jenny ;)

Attachments

• matchplay.gif
    matchplay.gif
    16.1 KB · Views: 75
The scores for Cassie aren't what she bowled in matchplay.
I'm pretty sure she bowled the scores that are alongside Michael Craigs name.
It looks like they have written in the scores of the wrong bowlers!!

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but Glens scores are the ones under Bens name and Bens are under Glens name
If you add those scores to the carry over pinfall you get
Ben - 5670
Glen - 5629

Thanks for that information Porto...

Sounds like there was a bit of a Stuff up with the scores...

You would think they would check the results before putting them on the computer for everyone to see...

Jenny ;)

Pls accept my apologies for this stuff up. I only got these scores at 2.00am this morning and had to fix up a few errors in the score system.

Sleep depravetation had set in whilst waiting for these to arrive and I didn't check my work thoroughly.

Congrats to Benny for winning the Mayfield Youth Cup. The scores here and on the TBA website have been adjusted.

My apologises Peter...

I wasn't aware you were doing those scores as well as the Seniors & the K & K ones...

I can fully understand that the sleep depravetation would've set in...

Well done on a good job with doing all the scores on the TBA Website..

Jenny ;)

Hey Jenny

As you can tell between Jase, Kellie and myself we covered the 3 ranked events to the best of our abilities considering the long hours we endured to provide this service. :crazyeye:

And it was a great effort by all...

It's good that we get those Live scores, especially when your not able to be at the events.

So Thanks to yourself, Jase & Kellie for supplying the scores for us.

Jenny ;)

Back
Top Bottom