Masters

AdrianS

This is the future!!!
Well done to Matt Kanafa and Kerry Ann Klop for taking out the SA masters today, thanks also to the TBA mob and the Salisbury staff for all there work on the weekend too.

WOOO Go KING COBRA... sorry i couldnt make it mate.. Well bowled.. Talk to u soon
Also well done to Kerry on her win as well

What can i say But..

EBONITE - BOWL TO WIN

Ashley

P.S. Any got final scores?

Well done to the masters winner.

P.S. Heard a rumour they changed the lane conditions for the masters?

Cheers

Tony

No rumour there, it was better too!! The 'other' shot was scorable but didnt hold up real well over 3 doubles/singles squads

Well done Matt!!! There was a bit more oil for the masters Brenton Davy had a great shot out side 5 that wasn't there until today for the lefties!

Congrats to Kez and to Matt on your masters win , fantastic bowling from both bowlers.

Congrats to Kerry-ann & Matt.

P.S. Heard a rumour they changed the lane conditions for the masters?

Yes, bit strange. We were told Saturday when I asked why they were so dry that they couldnt put any more oil down because it would cause to much problem with balls coming back in ball return.
Seems they fixed that problem sometime between Saturday afternoon & Monday morning.
People that didnt bowl well on the weekend killed the place Monday, and the people that bowled well on the weekend bowled crap on Monday.

The 'other' shot was scorable but didnt hold up real well over 3 doubles/singles squads

Saturday, Sunday were dry, yes. But at least they were consistently dry. Seem to remember plenty 680's, 690's even a 716 & 751 in the 2nd & 3rd squad of the day. And a 298 Sunday arvo squad.
Monday the lanes changed far quicker & got patchy late in the day & I think the scores from most people would reflect that.
We bowled 3 squads before they oiled again Saturday (Total 18 games per lane). Masters we had 8 games, 3 per pair (Total 12 games per lane).

Well Rob i didnt have much shiny gear in the bag so that explains why i liked the Masters shot a little more. Would have loved to have some of my 10yr old gear on me on the saturday

Back
Top Bottom