Masters

K

kelby

I'd like to congratulate everybody on their bowling in the masters, it was an achievement just to make it. I was there for the final 2 rounds and I don't think I have seen any competition like it. Though I would have to say that THE match to watch was between Leisa and Jayde. I'd like to especially congratulate the following people on their awesome effort in placing in the top three.
Girls
1st - Jayde Flannigan
2nd - Leisa Lumsden
3rd - Toni Woodcock

Boys
1st - Matt Sing
2nd - Chris Slattery
3rd - Stephen Reynolds

icon_biggrin.gif
Well done Guys!
icon_biggrin.gif

hey, nice bowling chris. mum said she was proud of you and sammy.Every one else bowled really well.

c ya later cherie bye
icon_smile.gif

I would love to Congratulate Matty Sing
who would have thought this 13 yr old wonder would come through to win

U ROCK MATTY

just like to say congrats to everyone who bowled in the masters i had a great time even though i only lasted 3 rounds i also bowled my pb of 288 which i think was the higest bwoled in masters! so yeah.
just wanna say thanks to kelly young and jayde flanagen who were the two people i lost too. one coming through to win the other being not only a great friend but also a team mate that i train with every week. congrats go out to matty sing as everyone said awhile ago this guy was on fire and i knew he had a great chance in winning this. as to jayde i always knew you would win this so i didn't mind loosing to ya. good luck to everyone who is not coming back next yr and see the rest of ya's in melbourne!
luv shellby xoxoxo
Michelle Astill

hey

I would just like to congratulate matty sing on winning nationals. You bowled awesome all day and to go through undefeated was excelent. Well done mate.
I would also like to say a well done to Slats and Steve Reynolds. And also to the ladies, Jayde, Leisa and Toni.

l8r folks cyas at sydney cup
icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah i'd just like 2 say congrats 2 matty sing on winning masters ur a lil champ and i always told u that u were my lil hero!!! haha

cya
icon_wink.gif

GO MATTY
and congrats to every1 in the last 3 or 4 rounds.
From what i hear every1 bowled great.
I think it is great to see some1 of only 13 yrs of age win UNDEFEATED!!!!!! Watch out Central boys he'll get ya with this one for a while
icon_biggrin.gif

Congrats to everyone who bowled in the masters and also a big well done to Matty who took out 1st place. It was well deserved!
icon_biggrin.gif

well first of all i would like to say congrats to everyone who bowled! especially to the top 3 in both males and females. i would like to say a special congrats to my little bro slats! u r on fire buddy. keep it up!!!
i would also like to say one thing. congratulations to tiffany on a great effort. i was only up at bankstown for the masters, and i have never seen someone so determined. the whole time i was there, she could barely walk let alone bowl, and she didnt give up! it showed dedication and determination. congratulations!!
anyway it was a good tournament to watch, and ive never seen a masters final so close (except paul and chris in 99!) great to see so many young ones with such potential. keep it up

seeya round

Hey guys big congrats goes out to all the masters bowlers especially the last few that were competing for the title.

The girls matches were absolutely great to watch and id have to agree with leanne that Tiffany definately was determined to keep going, and Toni showed true sportsmanship for trying to help her....well done.

The guys...well what can I say, Slats your a champ and Matty Sing your a definate legend for winning. Many more to come in the future, its just the start!

Central bowlers WATCH OUT, only 13 and hes got one up on you already!

The start to the final matches was brilliant with so many strikes from all 4 bowlers definately made it an exciting match to watch.

Once again congratulations to all the bowlers.

Take care
Kim Barry

Matty boy, great job. You showed us old ones how to do it! National Masters Champ for 2002......Awesome at 13

Little leftie this is just the beginning!

And to my little brother, Slats, you are and always will be THE MAN.

The Sofia

matty boy !!

remember what i said !!

jesse still luvs ya !! told ya you could do it !!
slats man, your a champ to get that far !!
well done to jayde n leisa, that was a really close match
icon_smile.gif

yous all did well, i luv yous all :p

hey ppl
congrats 2 every1 who bowled masters, especially matty, jayde, slats, leisa, stephen and toni! use bowled awesome!
catchyas l8r
lysa
icon_wink.gif

Congratulations to all bowlers in this years masters.

Huge congrats to all place getters. Way to go Jayde on yet another title to add to your huge and wonderful list of achievements. Well done Matt on winning such a prestigious event at only 13, however I do believe there will be plenty more to come.

One last congrats to Tiffany, I wasnt in Sydeny, but I was watching on the net, great bowling mate, you have a huge future ahead of you.

Congrats to all again.

i just want to congratulate Toni and Allan Gilbert, the ONLY West australians to bowl in the masters. Good on yas

Back
Top Bottom