Marshall Holman

Richo

Richo
Hi out there in bowling land, I am searching for a tape/DVD which is SYBERVISION and features marshall holman bowling. Does anyone have any idea where i may be able to obtain a copy of this tape/DVD thanks Richo

Oh my goodness! I remember watching that video over and over and over again for weeks and months on end...LOL..I totally forgot about that!! You should try looking up some torrent files. There's sure to be one of them floating around somewhere.

Used to hire that tape alot, then ddint buy it when the video shop was selling its stuff grrr!!!!!!!

I think those tapes had some sort of copy protect on them, but that was in the days before dvd players

I remember watching this in a junior coaching camp that Ed Kee ran at Leichhardt Bowl. Dark room warm with lots of bodies and rhythmic music and repetitive imagery. Rocked me to sleep like a baby!

I'd say ebay or amazon for that one...

Hi Barb,
I have the video (VHS ) you are looking for. It has Marshall
Holman doing the right hand stuff and Johnny Petraglia doing the left hand
I will get it put to DVD and Then burn you a copy.
Regards
Animal.

Thank you all for your help, Laurie, Thank you, I have emailed you my postal address, or i will be in Canberra for a couple of days to watch the ATBSO thanks to you all for your responses, I have tried ebay, but not yet amazon Richo

Back
Top Bottom