Luke Green 5-7-10

Street Racer

Like to say huge congrats to luke green who left his first 5-7-10 tonight at logan city tenpin lane 5...

congrats mate:)

Just leave another one and u have catched upto me..

OMG The one time I dont show up and I miss Seeing it :( !!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Not happy jan

Keep Up the good work :)

My guess is that some superball rolled out on lane pattern with built in friction designed for guys with no hand and little more accuracy.

It's a testimony to how good Luke's release is that this is considered newsworthy! What a compliment they pay you, Luke! :)

My guess is that some superball rolled out on lane pattern with built in friction designed for guys with no hand and little more accuracy.
It's a testimony to how good Luke's release is that this is considered newsworthy! What a compliment they pay you, Luke! :)

no actually, C300 rival i think..

backends were pretty jumpy... luke was playing deep deep inside and went very very light... (there was some oil on the inside)

5 pin did shake abit tho..

I've never seen him so excited, it was awesome to watch and a real crack up
He sure as hell enjoyed it, jumping for joy HAHAHAHAHHA :)
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LUKE....... remember what dad told you....;)

these balls just hook way to much need to lay of the hand lol

it was very well deserved luke. you've been training hard for that good to see its paid off. hopefully you've got a few more in the bag, just gotta keep catching those breaks!

Back
Top Bottom