lucky bowler

bfcc

just going through the scores and looking at who is left in the running for the lucky bowler (have to bowl all 6 events and not cash) we have 16 bowlers that have bowled all 4 tournys and out of them there are just 4 bowlers left -
dan borey
jason borey
shayne melton
reg reichel

one of the four will win a bowling ball at the end of the year !!! as long as they don't cash or miss a tourny between now and then :p :p

andrewbc said:
Sounds like a good reason to turn up and bowl bad. 1 in 4 chance of winning a ball.

I Like that

I show up and bowl bad most of the time!
Can I enter this 4 horse race?

Jase

Jase, you can take my place buddy!!!. Unfortunately, the race is now down to three as I will miss the next series as it clashes with the Nationals. #-o Thanks Jeff :2gunfire: but I did tell you about the October date and reminded you again last Sunday. :evil: :evil: :snipersm: I will look forward to receiving a 15# Storm Triple Xtreme in my mail box before Chrissie, thanks Jeff. :x-mas: Isn't this the prize you have to give to someone who wanted to bowl all six but was denied a pill by proper means because of your stuff up? [-X

Feral

hi reg there is no stuff up on my part the dates were set early in the year and it is up to you what u bowl in !!!!! :lol:

The Nationals dates were set last year. But Jeff you are correct, it is up to me what I bowl in. I choose the Interstate Challenge Team and WDV Team at the Nationals. And a Storm Triple Xtreme. :lol:

Cheers

Feral

I don't mind not cashing and getting shit layed on me if I get a new ball.
By the way Jeff the last event is on 2 days after my birthday, can I have my new ball then. :lol:

why bother bowlin all 6 events wen u can go out and spend 450 that u spend on bowlin teh six events. and tehn u can get any ball u want and then u dont have to get out of bed on a sunday. thsi is not ment to be offending to anyone just thinking of sleep

Why Bother

luke said:
why bother bowlin all 6 events wen u can go out and spend 450 that u spend on bowlin teh six events. and tehn u can get any ball u want and then u dont have to get out of bed on a sunday. thsi is not ment to be offending to anyone just thinking of sleep

I bother to get out of bed on a sunday to gain a little experience on different conditions. And to try and have a good time at bowling. Not always the case, but i try.

And its very interesting to watch bowlers and their different tactics on how to handle the condition.

Back
Top Bottom