League of ordinary gentlemen

R

Reaper

Has any body else seen this yet. I know it's American and is not out yet but I saw it on a mates computer and it is brillient. Best bit is the showdown between Pete Weber and Walter Ray Williams jr. If possible I urge those of you that have not seen it to find a way to see it and if any one finds a good quility copy showing on a website or a place in QLD selling copies please let me know

Thanks

Sweet thanks man i ask the shops and cross my fingers

Cheers man

Looks really good. I ordered a copy through Amazon.com. $25 odd delivered to the door.

When i have a look will let you know what its like

Phil

I ordered my copy through Amazon.
It arrived about a week ago.

Great Movie/Documentary

I highly recommend every serious bowler have a look at this movie if they get the chance. Well worth a look. It shows the ups and downs of professional bowling, and also shows why bowling is on the decline and how some are trying to revive it.

Frosty:rolleyes:

Hi Frosty
Great movie doco...I real behind the scenes look at the PBA. Its a lonely walk through that carpark.
See I told you..dont worry if you go bowl the tour and dont make money...Wayne Webb is looking for a partner...Think of all those good looking woman he had there to pick up!

Hey I never thought of that:D
What a great Doubles pair, if we don't win who cares we can belt out some tunes in the bar after.
And dont worry we would share all the ladies with you;)
Thanks for the Advice

Frosty:rolleyes:

Base on this thread I bought a copy on Amazon, can't wait to watch it... :flasings:

Back
Top Bottom