LAWRIE HILL number '20'

Chilly

Animals Distribution
Congratulations to my other half on bowling his 20th '300' friday in league
once again I didn't get to see it....... 2 out of 20 is not a bad average I suppose :D

goes to show hard work and practice really does work........... oh and a good ball driller really helps :angel:

and to Mark THANK YOU ......... shows 'animal' must listen occasionally .....

luv ya

chilly

Congrats Animal you must be getting bored with all those 300 games... I tend to agree it has a lot to do with who drills your equipment...ha ha. It's hard to find a good ball driller these day's. Good onya mate.

Well done Animal, great bowling buddy. :cool:

Re ball drilling - good to see you reverting back to what is a natural layout for yourself. I think too many people get lost in the maze of possibilities with drilling. You are a top driller mate - Mark might have a job 4 u!!! ;)

Keep them coming champ - not far from the lead now and you must certainly be the holder of the Australian record for Seniors with 20 big ones.

Cheers

Feral

Lawrie - Congratulations, what a champ. Hope you have one in the bag for the Seniors Adelaide Tournament - refresh my memory - has one been bowled at a Seniors Comp ?? How about it ?? OR, you could throw a few in Chinese Taipai. Anyway see you in Adelaide. Bre :p :D :D

well done lawrie on your 300 game i was there when he shot it all the 12shot were in the pocket well do mate you are one off the good men in bowling :p :p :p

Back
Top Bottom