Kingaroy Cup

K

Kingaroy Tenpin

Hervey Bay round is now to be held at Kingaroy Tenpin.
Entry forms have been sent out to Bowling centres.
This event will be held on Saturday 9th August, checkin will be at 11 am with a 11.15am start time.
We have been taking names and deposit over the phone.
Please phone David on 41624544 to book your spot.

Thank you
David Bishop

Names.

1. Shaun Huston
2. Ben Jamieson
3. Marcus Chapman
4. Jordan Chapman
5. Kayla Sailes

Does anyone else have a problem with this tournament suddenly being changed from the Sunday to the Saturday????

Rat here, We could have a bit of a problem as mum works saturday morning till 11 and is having trouble getting time of for these tournaments as it is. Our mob includes matt logan, brenden smith, and richard townsend. i will speak to mum later to see what we can do

Ok. We need to know everybody who has a problem with this being changed from Sunday to Saturday so that we can see if it can be changed back to Sunday. Kingaroy cannot do it on the Sunday, Caboolture cannot do it at all and Bundaberg aren't able to do it either.

Apparently a centre not currently on the circuit cannot hold it so this rules out Rocky & Garden City.

So what do we do, we need feedback from the bowlers & parents so we can see what else can be done.

Hi, this is lynn here, no way in a flying fit can we be there on saturday at 11 am, this date change allows for no consideration of travelling bowlers/parents, for our bowlers, (richard,matthew, brenden) to attend this tournament it will have to be changed to sunday. and this will apear to be very unfair accumulates to points.
Regards
Lynn

Rat here, Just a thought for david, Depending on why kingaroy cant run the tournament on the sunday. If kingaroy have a local tournament on the sunday already, if its just a straight set of games and not a masters format. Is it possible to split the Kingaroy Kup into 2 squads. One on Saturday for the people that can get there, and one on Sunday for those who cant. If there is an already booked tournament on sunday in kingaroy, could they split that into 2 days or even move that tournament to the saturday and put wide bay on Sunday?

Just a thought guys?
Richard

but not everything can be changed for the people that unfortunately cant make it
not like it is jus ohh yeh he cant make it lets change it so he can... PFFFFFT

like if i couldnt make it i wouldnt expect it to be changed jus so it can fit in with me cuz that jus puts other people out ... so the people that cant be there should jus get over it

sumthin for u alll to thik about
chris

but not everything can be changed for the people that unfortunately cant make it
not like it is jus ohh yeh he cant make it lets change it so he can... PFFFFFT
like if i couldnt make it i wouldnt expect it to be changed jus so it can fit in with me cuz that jus puts other people out ... so the people that cant be there should jus get over it
sumthin for u alll to thik about
chris
Sorry Chris you are missing the point! Up until late yesterday afternoon we understood (I have it in writing) the location change but the date would still be 10th Aug Sun: you look at any of the comps they are run on Saturday 2.00pm or mostly Sunday this gives everyone time to get to location point one. Secondly at this late stage it's impossible for parents/kids to change their working commitments. Under normal circumstances I would agree with you, but then under normal circumstances we would have had the time "booked off" so we could be there. Your comments may come from the fact you have only bowled one so it matters not to you, you can't win overall points or prizes, however Patford family and Rocky crew can, so this late change disadvantages those who have worked hard to get there points let alone spent all the money travelling to get to all stops. And this accounts for at least 5 regular circuit bowlers, not just one or two. It's not a matter of getting over anything it's a matter of being fair to all those who have already put in time and effort.
Regards Lynn

After having spoken to a number of people it appears that more than half the regular field are unable to make this tournament on the Saturday. This is hugely unfair to these people who have much to loose in the yearly scores. We are not talking 1 or 2 regular bowlers we are now talking around 10 regular bowlers most of whom are in the top 10 in handicap & scratch positions.

Message to all Junior Bowlers & Parents.
Bundaberg will now be hosting the Bundaberg Awesome Junior Tenpin Classic on Sunday the 10th of august due to the cancellation of the Kingaroy Junior Circuit event. This will be part of the 2008 Qld State Junior Curcuit.
To enter this event you can call Emma Groves at Bundy Bowl & Leisure on 07 4152 4334, email emma@bundybowl.com.au or send pm to me on this site. Name list will be updated daily. this event will be open to 36 Bowlers.
We look forward to seeing you take part in this event.

lol
i think u r missing my point but yeh wotever floats ur boat
atleast u have ur way now
im gonna be there soo have fun :p

chris

thanks mate
LOL
i jus think it is sad 1st of all thast it has chnaged like 5 or 6 times
and 2nd of all that people have had a cry about it changing and them not being able to go and 3rd and final everyoen is happy now cuz it suits them but yeh
idc
i hope im on my game that weekend

thanks mate
LOL
i jus think it is sad 1st of all thast it has chnaged like 5 or 6 times
and 2nd of all that people have had a cry about it changing and them not being able to go and 3rd and final everyoen is happy now cuz it suits them but yeh
idc
i hope im on my game that weekend

Well it's has not been changed 5 or 6 times, and yes we (the Patford family and Rocky crew) are happy that common sense has provailed, a level playing field is all we asked for. But hey ho! if you feel the need to be a smart alec, and that "floats your boat" so be it. Regards Lynn

hahahahahaha rofl settle down aye
but yes i do agree with the level playin field
and seriously how many times had it changed

and i guess i willll see u there aye :)