KEON PARK 9 NO TAP HANDICAP MINI MARATHON

raph

Raph
Hi All
Please find attached an entry form for Keon Park 9 no tap handicap mini marathon.
Teams of 2, date 13th August 2011 and the cost is $190.00 per team, for more details please see the entry form.

Anyone wishing to bowl please let me know by either posting here or calling Keon Park Bowl on 9464 2130.

Regards

Sue Raphael

Attachments

• Keon Park Handicap 9 no tap Mini-Marathon.pdf
    703.7 KB · Views: 75
Hi All
I have re posted the entry form for this tournament and corrected an error in rule one.

Sue Raphael

Attachments

• Keon Park Handicap 9 no tap Mini-Marathon.pdf
    704.8 KB · Views: 102
Hi All
Just to let you all know at this stage we have 11 teams, anyone wishing to bowl please let me know.

This should be a good night.

Regards

Sue Raphael

Hi All
We now have 13 teams so this will be going ahead. Anyone else wishing to bowl please let me know by either posting or calling Keon Park Bowl 9460-4602
Regards
Sue Raphael

Hi All
With only one week to go at this stage we have 19 teams, so anyone wishing to bowl please let me know.

Regards

Sue Raphael

Thanx from team Tuk&Co Thomas, Mick, Erin and Waz. What a great event, hope nobody minded the kids taking the title and we would like to send a special thanx to Sue, Annette and Irene for a fabulous tournament well worth the drive.
Young Thomas and Mick would also like to send a special thanx to Tracey and Rhonda and all the other bowlers that gave them such great support and encouragement throughout the night.
It is great to see such an accepting group of bowlers from all levels, many thanx.

P.S Tuk says thanx for the shoelaces Adam, bring on the next one. :D

Back
Top Bottom