Jen Jones 300!!!

S

scottcomet53

congratulations to jen jones who bowled her first 300 game on lanes 7 & 8 at illawarra strikezone during legends league and i think there is much more to come and many more 300's. Good on ya jen

Well done Jen that's just awesome!!! I'm so happy and proud to see you shoot a 300, and an awesome 300 at that!!!! I guess the change to 15lb is a successful one so far hey...

Go Jen Go!!

And to Scotty, thats two against you now, I feel for ya! hahaha

-Macca

Yeah i know hey, see the way i put it is that im so special to have 2 300's bowled against me

hey jen
You Go Girl
i cant wait till i bowl r 300 soon
so can yuo do it again?
sarrah ballard

Well Done Jen. Unfornatually I missed it, but It was with my old ball so I was there in spirit for ya! haha. Congratualtions, now do it on Thursday!!!!!

Later Da Cowman!

Well done Jen... about bloody time to.... :p...... haha well done... now no more at shield

lol
j/k

Wel Done again

Ashley

congrats sweetie.............its bout time im so proud of ya now its my turn (mayb i should get a one of ur old balls some of the luck mite rub off hehe) talk soon and take care

Jen...HOW AWESOME! I'm really glad that you've finally got 300, and I know, especially from watching tonight, that there is a truckload more to be bowled. Never looked like missing as soon as it hit the head pin...also great to see ANOTHER 700 from you :D Finally beat the 680 series burden, and the front 10 burden. You'll have to shoot one just for Cow in Brunsick tomorrow night...hehehe. Poor Scotty, he's had 2 300's shot at him in Legends, now. I got the first hug like I said I would :D Enjoy that 500 bucks hehe, and try and save at least one for Shield :D

Bubyee

Rowey :p

Well Done JEN, ure a champ.
Thats why i luv yah so much...lol
Wish i was there to see it,
Hope mine comes soon..lol

Luv Always,
KEZZA

Well Done Jen Glad to hear u got one at last hope there is more to come and maybe one at shield but not against the VIC'S and talk to u soon.
Chris C

Congrats Jen, really happy for you, from the first day you walked into the old Shellharbour Bowl and joined a junior league you could tell that you wanted to be one of the good ones, always wanting to practice, to learn.

You have put the work in and bowling a 300 is great recognition of that effort, I know that you want to take your game to the highest level, so keep working girl, I know that you and many other of the Strikezone juniors have a lot to offer this sport over the coming years.

Well done again, hope to see you all soon
Andrew Frawley
Kuwait.

Congrats Jen, well done. Your hard work is rewarded. Was a storm ball wasn't it?

Regards,
Dennis Rigney

JEN UR A CHAMPION!!!!! glad to see you finally got your 300 :D congratulation! everyones so proud of you!! now dont do that at shield :p only kiddin!!!! good on ya kiddo!!!

krystal

Back
Top Bottom