Is it true??

Hayles

Is it true that the 2009 Caboolture Open was not sanctioned and that the large number of 300 games bowled that weekend will not be recognised either? Does this also go for the other wide bay circuit stops?

One would think if this is the case that somebody from either the centre, the tournament comittee, the circuit organisers or tba would have informed those who did bowl the 300's instead of being told it by another bowler at a different tournament.

Hope for some answers and some explanations if its true.

Hayley

The caboolture open was accreditted, and all the 300,s will be recognised.
Don,t listen to rumors, ask the people concerned, not those that think they know.

Animal.

Is it true that the 2009 Caboolture Open was not sanctioned and that the large number of 300 games bowled that weekend will not be recognised either? Does this also go for the other wide bay circuit stops?

One would think if this is the case that somebody from either the centre, the tournament comittee, the circuit organisers or tba would have informed those who did bowl the 300's instead of being told it by another bowler at a different tournament.

Hope for some answers and some explanations if its true.

Hayley

The Wide Bay Group paid an acredition at the start of the year. This acredits all Wide Bay Events.

The acreditatin number for Caboolture is - A09/0171

This question could of been asked before posting on total bowling

Shayne I posted it on here just to get some answers. I asked numerous people at the bowl today, many said that it couldnt possibly be true and one other rather close to you told me indefinately that it would NOT be sanctioned as neither would his 4 - no names mentioned. But as i said it was just a question so thanks for clearing that one up!

Next question, how long does it take to get a plaque these days? One would think caboolture bowl would have a large stock of those... (joke incase some dont get it).

Hayley,

When I did mine, I had to download form from TBA website, fill it in and fax/post to them (after you pay of course, nothing for free anymore....)

Took about a month to arrive.

Thanks
Nathan

Back
Top Bottom