Is Bowling Your Most Cherished Sport?

• Thread starter fletcherpritchard
  • Start date
F

fletcherpritchard

I Would Have To Say Yes By A Small Margin Ahead of Touch Football :D

Cherish it??
I live for it...breath it..
I have never been so interested in something in my entire life.
Bowling is my religion...

Well Bowling is my most cherished sport i play, but i am a huge rugby league fan.

Bowling first sport anyday u don't have seasons for it a whole year round sport.

Bowling = Second home
:wink:

Bowling comes first by a long way in my books. :p I've always loved it. I love it coz you have a lot of fun and meet many different people. You make a lot of friends. I also love the competition and the excitement of bowling in tourneys like Nats and Roll-offs. I like the way you have to adjust to diffrerent lanes, whether challenging or easy. There's always a challenge around the corner and it's great when you get a challenge. :p

Bowling is everything!!! It is my life - my sport -my future-it is the best sport there is - it is a major adrennilin rush - it is fun - the best people in the world are bowlers............ what else can be said??!!

I dont think so bowling awesome and i have fun but there heaps more better sports, i enjoy rugby league heaps more, cant say that i could ever be dedicated as some other are,

Cheers Scotty Bradley NQ

Bowling was my first sport i played and i injoyed the sport for 12 years. Then I was loosing the passinon so I decided to get a black belt and play grid iron in which I played for QLD. I decided to come back and after getting my first strike and 200 game my passion came back in a big way.

yer bowling is teh best live it and breath it, closey behind it is body boarding but

Back
Top Bottom