Ipswich results

Jase

Admin
Staff member
We will be making history this weekend by updating scores for the TWIN TOUR hopefully 0X after each Squad at Ipswich.

Spoke with Mary about this at length, and thought it was time to try something a little different. Might also give Mary more :drinking: time. Good luck to all that are bowling this weekend in the tour.

That is a wonderful idea. Good idea Jason.
I can now see how both my boys are bowling and not wait till they arrive home.
Have an extra:drinking: for us Mary.
Good Luck to all who are bowling the Twin Tour

A little hiccup, I think!! However, I will post the results now -

Good afternoon of bowling with some good scores - Bruce Doig (7 Hcp) leads the Handicap Div. with Nick Cregan close behind in 2nd.....excellent bowling for Micheal Matthey (35 Hcp) to be in 4th place at this stage.....Meads leads the Scratch Div. with a 235.2 ave.

'Nanna' Qualischefski (32 Hcp) leads the way for the Puffs with Kylie Lack (9 Hcp) and Broni Morgan (35 Hcp) taking the next 2 places.....Kylie is in front of the Scratch Div. with her 212.4 ave (ahead of better half Adam !!!).

Appreciate the effort of Andrew Henwood, who drives from Gladstone (6.1/2 hrs away at least) to compete and he is improving !!!

Flower

Attachments

• IPSWICH BALLS HCP.pdf
    54.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IPSWICH BALLS SCR..pdf
    56.1 KB · Views: 70
  • IPSWICH PUFFS HCP..pdf
    51.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IPSWICH PUFFS SCR.pdf
    53 KB · Views: 33
  • IPSWICH SCORES.xls
    140 KB · Views: 76
Sorry Mary i got it all wrong, i thought i was the one that was meant to be :drinking: :D and you were doing the scores, silly me :D !!!!

No on a more serious note, the internet has been down here for a while this evening, sorry hope tomorrow goes better.:confused: .

Well bowled to everyone today..

Just attaching the Final Results from Ipswich Stop

Some very good bowling from all over the weekend.

Congratulations to Narelle Qualla for winning the Puffs Hcap and Brent Taylor for Winning the Have Ball Hcap. Also Congrats to Kylie Lack for winning the scratch ladies and Carl Bottomley in Scratch Have Ball.

Cheers

Andrew C

Attachments

• Ipswich Results.pdf
    31.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IPSWICH RESULTS.xls
    209.5 KB · Views: 84
another fun Twin tour stop

Congrats to carl for averaging 247, gees he makes it look so easy, so great to watch.

I would like to extend my personal thanks to Ipswich Superbowl for their co-operation with the TEAM ... and not only for the 'low fat' gravy !! also, many, many thanks once again to John, Linda, Gladys, Vaughan and Lyn for their support as usual - and to Andrew Christopher for finding our boo-boos...

and a special thanks to the bowlers, who continue to support and ENJOY their weekend of bowling - those on Sunday afternoon were treated to a special display of disciplined bowling by Carl - Brent Taylor was a worthy winner as he has been one of our regulars and 'Nanna' Qualischefski was a determined winner also.....Kylie Lack proved her ability to win the Puff Scratch.

See you all at Caboolture on 1st/2nd July ............. and Gilligan, we were busy !!!!!

Flower

Once again Carl has torn apart another condition. No matter what is laid, he just shows up and does something we all dream of doing. Outstanding effort mate, Congratulations to all the winners and a special mention must go to ICE what a great story to tell the grandchildren, Caboolture to Ipswich in 2hours and 45 minutes via who knows where:D :D

Who said that women cant read a map :)

At least you should have no trouble making the next one its at CABOOLTURE!!!

Sorry Lana i had to :)

:rofl: Thanks Jase!:oops: I was taking the scenic route, checking out the sites. Thanks to Mary and her team and the bowlers for being so understanding and allowing me to come in for the second game and make up the first after the days bowling.

Yes Jase, I think I can manage to find my way to Caboolture bowl for the next one ha ha.....but I don't know that I will bowl any better LOL:rolleyes:

Well done Carl; simply awsesome bowling. A champion if ever I saw one. How can anyone bowl a 259 with two gutter balls and keep so focussed. Simply fantastic Carl.

Feral

Not surprising that another outstanding achievement from Carl Bottomley has won him praises from his peers.
Another fantastic performance that does require a mention, was from our very own AMF Richlands/Bowling Balls Australia Squad member...Brendon Meads. A scintillating performance with his newly preferred brand of equipment. Congratulations Brendon.
Well done for both the male and female participants in this weekends Twin Tour. We look forward to seeing everybody at AMF Richlands very soon.

a special mention must go to ICE what a great story to tell the grandchildren, Caboolture to Ipswich in 2hours and 45 minutes via who knows where

Who said that women cant read a map

At least you should have no trouble making the next one its at CABOOLTURE!!!

Sorry Lana i had to

Omg you picking me up at airport................................................... that's ok we have 3 day's to get to KK........................................:rolleyes:

Gary.................................................:cool:

Well done Carl on another outstanding effort, unbelievable bowling.

A big thanks to Mary & the crew and to Dino & his people for a very enjoyable day.

Back
Top Bottom