Intrested in going to a Moonlight Bowl?

Street Racer

Hey Guyz
On the 27th of May, Logan City Tenpin is having a Moonlight Bowl to fundraise for Logan City Young Guns who are travelling up to rockhamption to bowl in the Rockhamption shield in 2007, The Cost is $20 for Unlimited Games from 9pm to Midnight, There will be Lucky Door Prizes and Raffles going on, Bookings are essential, you can ring Logan City Tenpin on 3209 2255, so come on, come down for a night of fun!

Thank you

Brett

Is this the best you can do? Last time I bowled in a "Moonlight Bowl", we started at 10pm, split into 4 groups which "rotated". We bowled for 2 hours, watched horror movies for 2 hours, and "set pins" for 2 hours then bowled for 2 hours consuming quite a few beers during this epic marathon.
The setting pins was just the most awful part, particularly with our so called friends bowling at the speed of light apparently with a death wish to settle a few old scores. For those of you who have never had the pleasure of setting pins, jumping out of "the pit" very quickly after spotting pins is very tiring, and dangerous. Back in the dark ages pin boys were paid peanuts and quite a few went home with blood noses and other injuries.

(Please dont ask me when and where this was....its too much of a give away!!) We did raise a lot of money for our club though.
Good luck with your fundraiser.

k thanks man, i dont think we can have that kind of moonlight bowl, we know there will be some young kids there so yeh, any question about the night just msg me or leave a reply on here

Thanks again

Brett

Setting pins loses its appeal pretty quickly.. I had a few near misses in my time down the back with impatient bowlers.. not to mention the odd pin which comes straight out of the machine and flys past you.

Back
Top Bottom