International Competition

• Thread starter USABowlerPennsylvania
  • Start date
U

USABowlerPennsylvania

Hey everyone,
And yet another new topic to present. Just wondering what everyone thinks and how they compare eachother to overseas competition. Dont really have anything else to talk about, so jsut post if you feel like it.

i haven't actually bowled against anyone from oversea's so i couldn't really say but maybe if im lucky i will get to go oversea's and bowl against some of the people there..

Heylo

Or you could just wait till i come over there and you can bowl me...
lol

i havent bowled against anyone from overseas yet.. but iwas talking to bee on the way back from rocky and she sed it was awesum and the addrenaline was just huge...

iv bowled overseas, in Malaysia last year. it was a junior tournament but asian juniors end at 22, so it felt even harder again.
the first day we walked in and watched some of the guys and girls for that matter qualifying we were like shit we gotta bowl against these blokes. there was at least 250 open boys and the cut was 871 i think or there abouts ( for 4 ) ( 32 cut ).
Bowling overseas is a big eye opener, i dont know how these guys would bowl over here as oiling patterns are much different bout its very hard trying to cut amongst the national teams of malaysia, hong kong, singapore etc in their backyard.
Mind you they are more than friendly ppl and are quite easy to talk to providing they can speak english.
As for guys from america i havent yet experienced that :D

Dude

Hey Dude,
Dotn worry, ill be home soon! hahahahahaha. Ill help Oz win some tourneys if i can, especially against Malaysia, Big Boy American Mack Truck is tearin them to bits. haha. Good luck everyone.

Back
Top Bottom