Injuries

Murderdoll

INSINR8R
Hey, anyone out there who has had an injury from bowling (sprains, broken bones etc)? I'd just like to know thats all.

Yes.....sprained finger (hanging up in a insert that was too tight)
Torn Thumb...does that count?

Apart from that, just the usual things like strained muscles, like a hammy or arse muscle.

let me see, I broke my toe, and put 3 stress fractures in my foot at presidents sheild roll offs This year....

Lesson 1.....Don't Kick Tables!!
icon_biggrin.gif
hahaha

tore the flexor tendons in my right arm.... tried to swing my ball through my left ankle numerous times, not for a while now though. last time i did it took 3 weeks to go down to be able to get a shoe on
icon_smile.gif

Kicking tables? damn man. well u maybe wondering what i've done. Hmmmmm i wonder. Sprained wrists, chipped bones, toes fingers the lot. See i had an answer to my question.

i broke my little finger playing football bout six months ago i did it on a wednesday was bowling again on friday.
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

i broke my little finger playing football bout six months ago i did it on a wednesday was bowling again on friday.
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

last yr think bout january or febuary or sumfin i was putting my bowling gear into the boot of the car and the boot lid fell and landed on my hand and my thumb was in a splint for a few weeks
it hurt

I've been lucky really....Only torn thumbs...

oh, actually, a very stupid and lame injury is a jarred and cut thumb from clapping a strike.....

hey guys!

jess and rhi,

i remember last year in innercentre a kid fell over on the approach and broke his arm because he landed with it over the gutter.

thats the worst iv'e heard of!

luv yas jess and rhi ~xox~

the injuries that I have don't disappear unfortunately......

I have tendinitis in my left knee and my RC joint in my right shoulder plays up and gets inflamed.

But I live with it......

In 1999 I was bowing Assoc Challenge and got my worst bowling related injury.

I got blood poisoning after splitting the back of my thumb and ended up in hospital for 4 days.

Talking about injuries. Oh my god! lol

I've had so many, I don't know where to begin.

I've torn tendons in my wrist, fingers, and hand. I have had knee problems, back, neck and shoulder injuries, not sure if it was all related to bowling but some of it was. I can't think of anymore at the moment but that just about covers it! Oh, getting a blood blister on my ring finger hurt like hell too and tearing my thumb open as well. This was a while back but there you go. That's my 2 cents worth.

icon_rolleyes.gif

I have shin splints wich often leave me with stress fractures in both shins! They hurt and won't go away so i have to tape my shins!!! looks funny lol and bowling doesn't help they often ache after bowling and smashing balls into them don't help either.

last year i was bowling and i'd had a few drinks and smashed a ball into the bony bit of my ankle. Hurt like hell and did for weeks! nice bruise too!!! lol

Luv Em

i honestly would not know where to start...

-- torn thumb, torn fingers.
-- soft tissue damage to the wrist
-- elbow and shoulers (ongoing thing)
-- lower back (another ongoing thing)
-- stomach (not sure if you can class it as completely bowling related-- but was caused by a female bowler striking me with the hand her wristguard was on one night [she still claims it was a "reflex action"]
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
)
-- both knees and big toe (left foot) (another ongoing thing)...

later...
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey all

I Dislocated my thumb When the ball feel off it and my thumb was still stuck in there

I have a Dawenges lump which hurts lots

Love KAZZA
icon_biggrin.gif

well i have lost my FINGER NAIL due to bowling!! i jammed it.
and i have a torn cartlidge in my right shoulder which i have to tape which is a pain and i cant bowl weel due to, too much pain!!
it is a bastard
icon_razz.gif

Back
Top Bottom