Illawarra Strikezone Christmas League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowey the li'l lefty

Your daily dose of random
I reckon this is a really good idea. They made a league that goes over the Xmas holidays so that we've got something to do. I was just wondering who was going in it? :p

Its a good idea,my league finish for the xmas holidays,and how come every1 comes from illawarra like im the only forster bowler who goes on this site... :roll:

well cause this is basically illawarra strikezones web site.because they put all there info on events here and you hav to sign up here and all that

:evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

well cause this is basically illawarra strikezones web site.because they put all there info on events here and you hav to sign up here and all that

I think not...the website is certainly not Strikezones...the people who put all the information up here are the people who have it all...eg tournament secratary, tournament directors etc...
Or even people who bowled the tourny and have the results...

JeN_JeN said:

I think not...the website is certainly not Strikezones...the people who put all the information up here are the people who have it all...eg tournament secratary, tournament directors etc...
Or even people who bowled the tourny and have the results...
Harley...this is DEFINETLY not just Strikezone's. It's been purposely made for everyone. Even people from countries or continents besides Australia. A LOT of people go on, just to finish off what Jen said.

i cant b botherd 2 join the league it is a waste o time n i will prob b workin alot! n i mean like evry day in hols :x

harley think b4 u act.....wat would make u think thats....there is only alot of str zone related topics for there were alot of events held at str zone

yeh yeh i didnt mean it like that....ofcourse its not strikezones website.But the actual strikezone owned website has no info on it wat so ever and so they put it on here.Thats wat i meant :evil: :evil: :twisted:

That's because its not strikezone it's AMF :) i think they pay for domain names for about 1-2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom