i have some general questions in bowling im new to the sport

• Thread starter I GOT 10 POUND BALLS
  • Start date
I

I GOT 10 POUND BALLS

these may seem dumb but ive had a very sheltered life and have only been bowling once

ok why are the lanes so slipery?
i always fall over
also the holes are too big for my fingers whys that
also i like the neon lights they help me bowl
just like a night club

*lmao* you crack me up... cant help you with the question tho..

Re: i have some general questions in bowling im new to the s

I GOT 10 POUND BALLS said:
ok why are the lanes so slipery?
i always fall over
also the holes are too big for my fingers whys that
also i like the neon lights they help me bowl
just like a night club

Hey Ballz heres answers to ur questions, though it seemed funny at first, i realized the same thing

1. The lanes have oil on them to protect them from friction of the ball/lane touching together.

2. The holes are to big because house balls are just drilled to every size the drill bit goes up to. The reason why ours (anyone who owns a ball(s) ) are the right size is because we have ours drilled to fit our hand, coz we paid for them so we want to be able to use them.

3. Neon lights are glow/cosmic/moonlight whatever u wanna call it bowling. I think it rocks, coz i bowl heaps better in the dark than when the lights are on.

I hope that answers ya questions, aint i full of knowledge..... nah not really, i just no heaps about bowling.

Later :D :D :D

hey there.
ummm i might be able to answer a few of your questions,

the lanes are slippery because they have oil on them... hehe not fun trying 2 walk on oil :p .. been there done that..

and the holes didnt fit proberly because you have smaller fingers than the ball you were using? :p
maybe next time try a few different balls that are the same weight (or colour), they should have at least a few different drillings for different social bowlers.

hope that helps.
better yet, ask the staff at the centre. they should be able to answer these questions with some more details etc.

bye
:D :D

Beginner Bowler

:eek: You must be pretty new to bowling. The lanes are slippery because they have oil on them, you shouldnt slip over if you stay behind the foul line unless your bowling shoes are f*cked. If your fingers dont fit in the holes in the ball, try a different ball, if you have your own ball/s, you need to get them re-drilled. And i dont see how neon lights help you bowl, i can hardly see the lane.

Jay...

oops somebody else must have posted while i was writing mine out .. oh well.... :p

don't start bowling 2 handed it is a hard habit to break
and 10 pins get really annoying :(
i am still bowling 2 handed trying to break the habit but i still go back to it

Back
Top Bottom