Hyperbowl U25 Week 15 & Scratch Singles Week 17

Graham

Staff member
League results will be available from this link :

http://www.totalbowling.com.au/hyperbowl/

U25 Scratch results for week 1 are currently up and they will be joined by the U25 Handicap results for week 1 ASAP.

Jon will be doing the Scratch Singles tomorrow and we will have them all updated on this page by the weekend.

Ok all the results for the u25's and the Scratch Singles are up .. for the under 25's remember to follow the lane draw on the scratch sheet NOT the handicap.

You can see who you are playing in handicap by the handicap lane assignments.

Cheers

Hi Graham

Just like to say thanks to you and the staff at chermside hyperbowl for posting the league standings.

Im sure everybody will appreciate the results.

hope this becomes a regular thing

cheers

Andrew

PS Maybe a League Standings Title on the homepage might make it easier for people to locate (Just a suggestion)

icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Andrew

I am hoping to have the Hyperbowl site updated in the near future and then I will put all the results there .. this is just a temporary measure.

Thanks to all bowlers who joined both our u25 superleague and the scratch singles - this commences what we are sure will be an exciting and premier night of quality bowling each tuesday night at Hyperbowl.

At this stage, both the u25 superleague and scratch singles are limited to only 28 positions. The u25 superleague has 2 spots left and the scratch singles (we have a new bowler starting this week) only has one left.

Season 2002 has already commenced this week and we invite anyone interested in filling these last spots to contact either myself or Graham at Hyperbowl (3350 3299). We expect these positions to fill very quickly so please hurry and we look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Even if you are not wishing to join, tuesday nights are worth a look just for the queensland talent on show - this will be an exciting season of super bowling at Hyperbowl.

Cheers

Jon King
jon12x@hotmail.com

icon_smile.gif

G'day G, mate ive checked ur form......ur average is slipping mate......wats wrong??, 2 many bets on the horses??...u dont set the condition up there do u..lol.....well im off
take care Richie......and i look forward to ur company soon...bye for now
icon_biggrin.gif

Mate - very poor form - had a very poor week last week. Expect a return to form this week !! That's the inside form ... and now its back to Mark Foster in the red shirt in the Central Commentary Position.

ok not exactly a return to form by me but some great bowling in both leagues.

Youth :
Brendan Heathwood 918
Mindy Flewellen 911
Al Howard 886

Adult :
Simon Brookes 985
Joe Gatt 947
George Frilingos 280 game + 940
Ian Schuler 925
Andrew Christopher 900

Good luck to all for week 6 : we are looking forward to having Rebecca Waters join the Youth league in a couple of weeks when she makes the move, which will make 26 bowlers in the Youth and 27 in the adults.

Graham...mate wats happening to you??, uve dropped under 210, keep that form up and u will have to go back to caboolture to get some confindence...lol

Take Care

Results from week 8 are now posted.

A big welcome to our 2 new youth bowlers Rebecca Waters and Rebecca Simpson.

Apologies those waiting on week 10 results .. have had other things on my mind and totally forgot about the results .. will get to these by the end of the weekend.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom