Hunt out of retirement and turns to TRACK for help!

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Can it be true? The great Steve Hunt aka Funky Chicken purchases the MOJO and the MONEY and shoots the house down??

Can someone confirm these vicious rumours :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hunt out of retirement and turns to track for help

:D Hi George,as Stephen is on his way to Brisbane he won't see your post, but yes it is all true, especially bowled well with the MOJO.
Judy :) :) :)

ahhh my sources tell me who he is :shock: :shock: :shock:

i wonder if his game will be to expectation by cairns senior

george are you going up to cairns for the open ?

No Cairns for me sorry, SA Cup clashes with the Cairns Open and I prefer to chase the National events at this stage. For your info, Stephen is down for Redcliffe this weekend where we should catch up (I am surprised you don't know him). Who are you?

I have no doubts that Stephen will do pretty well this weekend, the tracks a bitdry which suits him down to a tee (just like home).

no good... to bad we cant catch up then george !!

so do u know if the 'ALL MIGHTY' stephan hunt will be at the tournament in cairns??

Datsuns Rock (Who are you really ??),

There are many (and I mean many) bowlers with more talent and ability than I could ever hope for. If you know George then you know he is prone to extreme exaggeration.

Redcliffe was a really great tournament and I learnt alot, including what makes bowlers like Carl and Drewy so good (ie extreme mental toughness and an intense desire to win - as well as tons of ability).

I will be going to Cairns to try and put in a good performance and impress the Rachuig selectors prior to roll-off.

Just for interests sake, after having a long affiliation with Hammer and lately Visionary I was convinced (badgered) by George to try Track Inc and I have to say I am impressed. I bowl a fairly fast shot with not a lot of revs and turn, but the new Track gear really seems to carry better than past balls. I am currently using the "Money", "Mojo" and "Voodoo", and all are going great.

Datsuns Rock - Tell me who you are and I hope to see you in Cairns.

Cheers

Steve :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom