HTBA Bowlers of the Year

Congratulations from all your team mates to Team Bowling Balls Australia member Andrew Phiilips on winning this year's HTBA Men's Bowler of the Year title.

Congratulations also to Anne-Louise Potter on her success in winning the Ladies Title.

Their success is all down to ability and hard work, but all the same, I wonder what brand they were bowling with?

Congratulations to Androo on an outstanding display, and congratulations to Anne-Louise on her win also.
Many thanks to Colin Sculthorpe and Simon Commane for ensuring everything ran smoothly today, and to the bowl for their work also on such an extremely busy day with the Cars Rock 'N' Bowl event staged out in the carpark.

2005htbamens2zj.jpg

2005htbawomens6dn.jpg

Yes Matty Great day of Great bowling, well done to Annie and Androooo.
a well organised event thanks to the efforts of Paul Oakley, Skully, Carol and Kevin Huxley.

Thanks everyone...

I have no complaints, as it is the highest I've averaged in a tournament. If I could spare, who knows what it could have been. :lol:

Max... Still love that Bronze ;)

Wow, The Droooo is shooting telephone numbers! There is hope for us all yet!

Congrats!

Well Done bro & Annie on your winings
And well done to the others for the efort

Droooo,
Did you win coz you didnt leave a bucket ;) hehehe!!
Seriously, congrats on the win...nice bowling!

Jen

hey guys
nice bowling Andrew but what happened to Paul Lucock??
I'm assuming he decided to give someone else a go at winning? :)
Ah wells
Congrats again.
Oh and almost forgot
NICE BOWLING MATTY!! :):):)

In respect to what boris stated... Paul is Pretty good, but seems to have issues when it comes to bowling, maybe one day he will wake up, otherwise he is going to regret not having a decent crack..

Mark

Shelbe said:
hey guys
nice bowling Andrew but what happened to Paul Lucock??
I'm assuming he decided to give someone else a go at winning? :)
Ah wells
Congrats again.
Oh and almost forgot
NICE BOWLING MATTY!!
Thankyou Shellbe!! Hope you are well :)
I shot reasonably well, but didn't take full advantage of how good scoring the lanes were, made the move to the correct line too late. By then the horse had bolted so to speak. 1&2 and 3&4 really killed me.
Just on Paul, he's quit bowling. Running his Pool Hall nowdays I believe.
Boris said:
Who cares. He's not that good.
6 or 7 time HTBA Bowler Of The Year champion.
2 State Masters titles.
4 Hobart Masters titles
A couple of Rachuigs.
And a VIP Classic title.
5 x 300's - most when Moonah was a difficult centre.
Highest average ever recorded in a season at Moonah - 221 - also had a 229 but hadn't bowled the 66.66% of games required to qualify.

Hardly "not that good" :confused:
I agree with Bruv, I just wish Paul had have given it a real crack. It's a shame really, could've been absolutely anything.

Yes matty i am very well ;) thankyou :)
Unfourtunatley most of us dont find that bloody line til its too late but at least we all know what you are capable of darl :)
Not sayin nothin bout that other subject..

Tiger said:
6 or 7 time HTBA Bowler Of The Year champion.Bowled in Moonah
2 State Masters titles. 1 in Moonah
4 Hobart Masters titles Moonah
A couple of Rachuigs. At least one weekend in Moonah
And a VIP Classic title. Moonah
5 x 300's - most when Moonah was a difficult centre.
Highest average ever recorded in a season at Moonah - 221 - also had a 229 but hadn't bowled the 66.66% of games required to qualify.
Hardly "not that good" :confused:
I agree with Bruv, I just wish Paul had have given it a real crack. It's a shame really, could've been absolutely anything.

Does ok in Moonah as you can see. Won 1 tournament in Launceston, being a State Masters.

Ok, I shall rephrase my comment about Paul.

Bowls pretty good, in Moonah.

Before things get out of hand, I will make this comment about Paul.

When it comes to bowling, most can only dream of having his natural talent... It was enjoyable to bowl Rachuig with him last year.
HOWEVER...
With his behaviour off the lanes, especially with his episode last year at Illawarra, and I know many, MANY people will back me up, he was a complete and utter disgrace. All respect he had earned in my eyes through his bowling has been thrown out the window, and then some.

My last comment on the subject.

as i said before,worked very hard this year on my business and havn,t drank that much over the last 6-8 months,with the antaganising i copped from the captain and snidy remarks,i know i didnt handle the situation very well at all but when you think the world is against you ,you start to get a mentality of **** the world and everything in it .That is the reason i have quit drinking to solve problems i have with my life .I love TENPIN BOWLING more than most things in my life .It makes me feel important and confident inside .I apologise to everyone concerned in Illawarra .My actions even though i cant remember a thing ,obviously offended people and i am sorry for my actions .I would love to win rachuig so badly that it hurts me inside as a true sportsman .It is just a shame that one night can undo alot of good work of changing peoples minds about me .I will accept the state committee,s decision not to let me represent TASMANIA but i would be a great loss to the team this year considering my dominance at MOONAH TENPIN BOWL .We should really be focosed on the RACHUIG TROPHY and how we are going to win the holy grail,i know this post will attract alot of shlacking but what i have said is from my heart ,we as human beings cant help having personality clashes but thats what creates great rivalry between competitors and we would never want to lose that energy inside the GAME from Paul Lucock fellow tenpin bowler

Back
Top Bottom