Howdy juniors

P

PlAyBoY-BuNnY

Howdy there juniors,
tiz only me Nat from W.A. just sayin ello ello from all us W.A bowlers... Well Ben, Tom and Me and they didnt really they are just standing behind and next to me so i thought i would just type it anyway.... :p

So how are you all bowling???

miss you guys....

Love Me

Love Nat

xoxoxox

8) 8) 8)

Hey dude

Hey Dude,
Easy to say, been bowling sh** lately, hahaha. How bouts you? Meh, we all have our years dun we? Peace.

Hey pplz....

well i was in some tourny yesterday.... 1st game had the front 8 then choked went brooky and left a 6 pin. YEA GO ME!!

hope evry1 is bowling well.... if any1 wants my msn addy its eagle_eye_07@hotmail.com....

talk to ya on ther...

CATCH!

hey i haven't actually bowled since masters im taking a break kinda

but I MISS YOU NAT!!!
luv ya's!

Hey Nattlez, Benny -n- Snapy Tom!!! and everyone else....well life bak home is mighty boring... coz none of you guyz are here!!! YEA GO BEN(rankin), well done...not!!!! newayz i came homo on monday last week and had to bowl on tuesday nite...my last game of shield was a 207...my first game at home was a 207...dejavu ...HELP!!! Ahhh well...newayz guys g2g...ill catchyas all wen my comp gets up -n- runnin again....
Luv yas all lots!!! :lol:
Tiffany-Jade :twisted:

very well done Ben... *gigglez* i have you on my other msn but have i added you to my playboybunnymwah@hotmail.com one? ohwell you add me... pwease.....

oh a msg Get over yaself... hahha coz it was so last year.. Old School..... you should know what im talking bout benny boi :p...

USABowlerPennsylvania = who are you? Iam Natalie Wallington and i just bowled last year of shield and now i wont bowl for a few years, maybe, never again.

Tiffany baby i miss u heaps and i think you rawk....

I leave my 2 favourite girls till last Tiff and Shelbs..

Shellby i miss you sis... You are gonna have to come to W.A. and live it up BIG wid me then i come back to central with you and PARTY HARDDDDD!!!!!!

Well my lovely people i must depart as my mate Glen is cruisn on over, man he is BABEDELICIOUS.... MMmmMM *giggles*

P3ACE & R3SP3CT TO YALL

Lat3r

W3RD

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

*here iam*

u went 8 in a row then choked and went hit leaving a 6 pin??? ohh u poor thing :x try and go 11 in a row and doin the same thing!!!!!!! that is a choke my friend!
hehe l8a

Hey guys, its me its me its Adrian!! I'm chillin (literally its freezin) in Tassie at the moment and have only really bowled at Launceston since shield finished. And i have never seen my ball hook so much in all my life. Its dry as, but at least it aint as bad as some centres back in WA. Shot a 585 on monday night subbin for a team, but thats bout it!! Havin an awesome time, freezin my balls off cant wait to cya's again next year, take care have fun

Later

Budda..Come visit me wen your finished in tassie...pweeese!?!?! you know i luv you adrian!!! newayz, hope everyones having fun bak at home..miss yas all heaps :cry:
tiffany

Back
Top Bottom