• 3-4

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • Its going to be stupid +5

Votes: 14 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
With the Ladies setting the bowl alight, I wonder how many perfectos we will see this weekend?

How can the poll close on 11th when the tournament is on the 7th/8th? or am I just being a 'Nanna'?

OK bowlers! - Match to beat - Bec Simpson 300 (40 pts.) - Amanda Frost 290 (20 pts.) - Kate Wilton 269 (0 pts.)

Flower

fingers crossed!!!

The boys have a great benchmark to follow as far as matchplay goes!!!;)

Mary I don’t think we have anywhere near the strength you had in your Tournament last week…We would never even dream of having talent like you did in our Match Play…

I just hope that we too can create some atmosphere and have a great time…:gathering:

Cam, don’t get too smashed on Saturday Night…:JD:

It's not Aspley, so I am going with 1

I'll agree with 1 or maybe 2 tops.

I expect some high score throughout the weekend, but not too many to go all the way, just ask Brendan Meads. His last 2 attempts at 1 in Caboolture have resulted in 2 cold 7 pins i believe. And he's got the form to back it up at the moment.

Speaking of polling items where's the V Bookie for the open, should be some good odds going for the weekend, who'll upset the favourites?????

Regards Nathan

I am just hoping to finally get to play at Caboolture with it open. It should be fun to see the high scores, that's why the entries are so good.
If it gets changed then it will effect entries for next year ... I say let it be high and I hope it provides many 300's and everyone has a great time.

I am just hoping to finally get to play at Caboolture with it open. It should be fun to see the high scores, that's why the entries are so good.
If it gets changed then it will effect entries for next year ... I say let it be high and I hope it provides many 300's and everyone has a great time.

Amen to that

Mary I don’t think we have anywhere near the strength you had in your Tournament last week…We would never even dream of having talent like you did in our Match Play…
I just hope that we too can create some atmosphere and have a great time…:gathering:
Cam, don’t get too smashed on Saturday Night…:JD:
300 did someone say

Is that my quota of bourbons on saturday nite hehehe ;)

My money would be on the usual suspects
George, Carl, Brando, The Touch Judge :p etc

Ive noticed carl didnt bowl in the last sports series i hope its got nothing to do with the dodgee pizza shop he visits on the southwest parts of town ;)

Gee how wrong was I…

I really underestimated the talent that this Tour has…300’s were thrown by, Jason Walsh (2)…Brandon Qualischefski (2)…Andrew Christopher… and Leon Reggars

We also had 299’s shot by…Terry Wenban…Gerry Cox…and a number of 280+ games…

Both Walshy and Brando turn it on for the crowd and shot there’s in Match Play it was all happening this weekend…

Well done Guys…I think you did prove you could match it with the best…;)

Its going to be stupid +5

Nothing wrong with an old fashioned carry contest, well done to Jase on the win and all the 300 shooters, nice to see

Back
Top Bottom