How good was Rockhampton!

Mul

Mr Gridiron
How good was it!

Unfortunately I couldn't bowl because of tendon damage in my right ring finger.

Nonetheless I enjoyed every bit of it.

Gold Coast do rock don't they everyone?

Yes Agreed! Gold Coast sure do rock!!!! Rockhampton was really great this year! I had a fantastic time again! I just wanna say congratulations to the Gold Coast team! You guys bowled so well over the 3 days! Proud of ya's all!!

And also a congrats to the other teams that bowled! You all did a great job!

Hey Mul, i couldn't bowl either, i dislocate my knee a week before, but i still came and cheered, i am now a kripple and voice less lol.

CONGRATULATION EVERYONE WHO BOWLED!!!!!!!

yes mul gold coast do rock i have to admit it they bowled really well over the weekend and i would like to say congrats to them on there win..........btw i loved the hats :D

now on to my team (brizzy team) guys u should all be proud of your selves to come third overall its a great result for the team it really is.

(boys) Indivuaddly some of us didnt bowl to our ability(me:D) but as a team we stayed strong no matter how bad the situation ways we always came back and most importantly we won our points and at the end of the day thats wat matters.

(girls) girls girls u did so well after the first day then on the second day i dont know wat happened but u guys tried and thats wat matters u guys never gave up u stayed on it and im proud of u guys.

to finish this post i would like to say thank you too allllllll the bowlers who made my time in rocky fun, to miss weir, cherly spicer and bruce dunn for managing/coaching the team. and a big congrats to the sunshine coast team u guys bowled really well also congrats to jadyn and chris for making the allstars and last but not least congrats to every team that bowled in the tournment

patrick

hey all jst hav 2 say this yr was my 1st rocky experience and it was unreal.

i jst wanna say thnx 2 all the ppl that welcomed logan into the tournament and say that we will defenitely be back next year and hopefully make a stronger challenge for the shield.

also congrats to all the bowlers who made the allstar team and unlucky to trent verreneder who missed out by 0.1 pins and sean vettiger who missed by 0.3 pins, you guys will make it nxt yr and hopefully i will b up there to

finally congrats to the goldcoast team...you were so stong and u really did deserve to win but hopefully next year u can let someone else take the shield home for a change haha

thats all i can think of for now so jst thnx again for the experience and i will c everyone up there again nxt yr

hey all!!!..

I had a blast of a time, even tho we didnt go very well we hall had a great time...It was my first time as well. I will be back next year for sure!!!
Congrats to the Brisbane and sunshine and goldcoast for coming out on top...

cyas!!!

Matt

Congratulations To each and every person who participated in the Tournament at Rocky from what we hear it was Unreal.
Special Congrats to our Aspley Bowlers who made Allstars Team
Junior's Aaron Duff Josh Drew Youth John Knaap Tim Reichel
Thank You Brisbane Boys Team for bringing home the Trophy for us to Enjoy.
Congrats to the Youth Girls on winning Best Dressed.
Well Done ALL
George Comino Centre Manager Bruce Dunn Assistant Manger and Staff.

yea i though is was awesome, woot go aaron first year top bowler nice and Rocky u go girl top all star

and me 3rd top bowler

jgosh

Rocky was great like always..this year was so much fun..going away with the toowoomba guys was really fun and making friends with all of them was great..plus all the other people i met while i was there.. and im now nearly voiceless..

i would like to congratulate all the people that made all stars and those teams that took home the trophies..it was a top effort by everyone..

i hope to see you all there again next year..

love beth

Hey Guys,
Congratulations to the Brisbane Boys Team, you guys are awesome! Elephants to you guys! :D Seriously, you guys bowled awesome together as a team and deserved to bring home the trophy, well done!

Also a massive, gigantic, huge congratulations to AARON DUFF, for topping the high average for the tournament and being placed as number 1 allstar, that's a huge achievement and we are very proud of you.

Also, Congratulations to Josh Drew on making all stars.

Lastly, Patti, my little hustler, good work on your bowling efforts! You tried your guts out but most of all enjoyed yourself even when you bowled a low game, good work buddy!

...Toowoomba rocked!...haha...last in everything....We came first if u put the ladder upside down...

Rocky was AWESOME!!!
Yes it was hot and humid, and yes, most bowlers had difficulties playing the lanes (even though we did see some demo's of how it should and can be done ;)) BUT it was a well run tournament with a great atmosphere and some good bowling to watch; day or night, juniors or youth it was definitely never boring!!!
And - contradictory to scary bed time stories - there was oil on the lanes and the inside of the alley was MUCH cooler than outside!
Congratulations to all teams and bowlers for their achievements and for their commendable conduct.
Special congratulations to the Bundaberg teams:
The junior girls for 3rd place - who would have thought you would? - great work!!! Ashleigh, Rhys, Adam (who did I forget? :confused:) for your personal achievements.
And then the youth teams, what can I say? You didn't give the competition any chance at all!! Finished miles ahead of anybody else - what a GREAT effort!!! You surely deserve the first spots on those trophies!
Congratulations to Laura and Deandra, Luke and Daan for making the All star teams and to Daan for the most head to head wins (13/15, no one was near you!).
Special congratulations to Daan for winning the sportsmanship aword! You are an asset to your team, your friends and your family. At moments even to the people you bowl against! You did us all real proud!
THANK YOU to everyone who contributed to Rocky being such a great event and SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!

This year was the best so far.. i really enjoyed myself. Congratulations to all winners.. i hope to see you guys nxt yr

Back
Top Bottom