How good was Bundy!!!!!

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Firstly let me thank all the bowlers who made this trip from a far and help make this a successful event…I am sure that Kingaroy will be just as successful…

Bundy Bowl and Leisure Centre was a great place to visit this weekend…Plenty in the centre for the kids to do…Big kids to I might add…

Well done to all bowlers who made the cut and cashed…

Congratulations to Damian Bannar from Ashmore on winning the ½ a spot for NON CASHERS still at the finals and presentations…Damian now only pays $70 entry at Kingaroy…Well done mate

I would like to say a very big thank you Barb and Emma from Bundy Bowl and Andrew Christopher from qldbowling.com for helping out with the scoring while i bowled…It was a very big help…Thank you

Peter the organization and all the effort you put into this event was up there above and beyond any National Ranked event I have bowled in over the last two years…You and your staff should be very happy and proud of all the effort and time you put into making this stop the first for 2007 a successful one which I am sure will make this circuit such a success…Your office Ladies, Café staff and mechanics did an outstanding job to make this event what it was…I didn’t hear one complaint at all over the weekend…WELL DONE GUYS…

Also like to thanks Scott Cronin for working with me in the set up, design and printing of the banners you saw hanging over the lanes…

If I have missed anyone I am sorry and I am sure you will remind me…I have heard some great stories unfold over the weekend…Dinner with Ronnie on Saturday night was one of the funniest nights on record…Watching him have a conversation with Jim Murray was a classic...

I said to Ronnie you looked confused…He said I think I am missing something…I said would it be every third word that Jim is saying…:D :D :D :D

Great weekend guys and thanks for making it a success…

If you have some stories from the weekend leave them here for all to read...;)

Thanks to Peter and the staff at Bundy bowl for a very well run tournament. The country centres certainly make everyone feel welcome.
Well done to Jason and Andrew for getting the scores done quickly for everyone to see.
It was disappointing to see people pull out of this event and not even have the courtesy to let anyone know about it.

It was great to see the Wide Bay circuit back.

Big Thanks to Peter and the staff at Bundy bowl for a very well run tournament.

Thanks to Jase for helping organise the circuit and his sponsorship.

I have to say well done to Kerry Stockwell hasnt bowled for about 17 months, to come back to the sport and bowl so well. Wonder how hes feeling today.......;)

See you all in Kingaroy for another good weekend.

PS Ronnie dont forget to order a spare ball with no weight block to spare those seven pins.

Jase

Great weekend mate

However I don't think I will be sharing accommodation with you and David again, an old man like me can't handle the 5.00am night outs (still feeling off today).

As for dinner on Saturday, it was a classic, Ronnie's not such a bad bloke for a left hander.

PS does he know the difference between Melb and Syd yet (ouch that hurts the pocket).

Jimbo
Remember, we don't do Sooty or Bundy size.

Bundy was awesome and we can't wait for Kingaroy.

We'll definately be joining you guys for dinner next time. Sorry we let you down Suz xoxo

We already mentioned the staff in another post, and also congratulated them personally. It was a top effort by all involved!

Thanks again
Brad and Rachel

It was a great weekend, pity about the bowling! :p

By the way next time we go to dinner im bringing a tape recorder so i can play it back in slow motion to try and understand what the **** Jimbo was saying! Even the European owner of the restaurant asked me what the **** he was mumbling!

I learnt to just laugh and nod when he laughed and nodded! ( No seriously not a bad bloke for a Scotsman/Pom/Irishman/Iraqy whatever he is! )

PS Jim, bringing a sooty home and washing it in the SPA Bath does not make them not a sooty! Even if all the white stuff that Jase and Turnage left in the spa bath had stuck to them and made them a little brighter! ;)

I have to apologise to Bobby for blocking the hotel carpark off with large cleanaway bins, i thought Jase was going to drive in next! Sorry mate!

It was a great weekend, and i think we all owe Jase a big thankyou for the hard work and hard earned cash he has put into making this all possible. Believe it or not he has literally put thousands of dollars of his own money into these tournaments and judging by the way he bowls he will not get much of it back! So thanks mate! :p

Hope to see more people at the next one, and hope to see a few more of the people that put there name down actually turn up!

Thankyou for starting up something enjoyable Jase!

;) ;) Pete from Bundy Bowl thanks to all the bowlers who came along on the week'end on behalf of our own local bowlers I would like to thankyou for a fantastic display of bowling.It was great to see the enthusiasm in some of our own young juniors as they saw them bend it like Beckem so to speak,our sport needs these events as it encourages people to have ago.And special thanks to Jason who has ignited the fire that once lit bright in the Widebay Curcuit
your a true gentleman of the sport keep on keeping on Jase. Cheers Pete.

Peter & Jase, you both did a splendid job to not only get the Wide Bay series back on its feet but to run a very successful first stop in Bundy.

A big thanks to Bundy Bowl for hosting the event - your centre was very well presented.

It was a little disappointing not to see some of the younger guys come up from the Brisbane area - maybe there was another event on! Hopefully there will be some more participation from the younger generation in Kingaroy.

Looking forward to round 2 at Kingaroy.

Peter & Jase, you both did a splendid job to not only get the Wide Bay series back on its feet but to run a very successful first stop in Bundy.
A big thanks to Bundy Bowl for hosting the event - your centre was very well presented.
It was a little disappointing not to see some of the younger guys come up from the Brisbane area - maybe there was another event on! Hopefully there will be some more participation from the younger generation in Kingaroy.
Looking forward to round 2 at Kingaroy.

Thanks Brando,
Pete from Bundy.

PS Jim, bringing a sooty home and washing it in the SPA Bath does not make them not a sooty! Even if all the white stuff that Jase and Turnage left in the spa bath had stuck to them and made them a little brighter!

Umm.....That reads rather poorly....

Or does it?

Back
Top Bottom