Hidden Talent

Hey peoples i know a topic similiar to this is somwhere on this forum but its getting so bad i couldnt find it :(

anyway after nationals, pressie shield and sydney cup can you guys name any hidden talents from around NSW.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

there is one girl i would like to mention and its not cos she is my friend or anything its cos she is a great bowler jess maginty (that spelt right??) this girl is one of the best up and coming lefties i have seen in ages! great style and kills the pins! watch out for her next yr!

and one that not alot of people know about is my lil baby Deanne Church boy has this girl got a shot! especially when she is on fire like she was on sunday she bowled a beautiful 232 game! so watch out all u central gals this one is out to kick some ass!!

thats it for now
luv shellbs

yeh thats right shellbs Jessica McGinty has got an awesome shot and another important thing is that she believes in herself and with that she can go a long way....

come on people its been ages since this has been done more replies

seea

Hey

thnx shellbs 4 tha kind words bout MY lil baby sis

I think her & Fi Smydzuk r going to b ppl that u girls have to watch out 4 in tha central zone!!

Congrats 2 my lil sis on her 232!!!

GO GIRLS :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom