HELEN IS A LEGEND!!!

S

S_H_O_R_T_Y

As Helen's daughter and fellow co-worker, I would just like to take this opportunity to thank her for all the wonderful work she provided and all the time she spent on the 2004 Allan Russell Intercity Shield, Championships and Masters. It is with a great sense of pride that I can honestly say that she is an inspiration. Without people as dedicated and committed to bowling as her we wouldn't have successful tournaments. And I know everybody that participated in the fun-filled week of competition feels the same way. And you gotta admit - she is pretty cool for an old woman!!! *jokes* :wink: Love ya Mum!!! *hugs*

Yeah on ya Helen you did a great job... And Stacey you did a awesome job yourself as did all the guys at Burdekin bowl! Thanks for making it such a great year...! You guys rock! :lol: 8) :rainbowa: \:D/

Thanks again Guys!
~*AliCia!*~ (Cairns!) :angel:

Oh My Gosh.....Helen, Stacey, The Cafe Staff, The mechanics, The Nucifora family.....everyone that works at the burdekin bowl...you all put in the hard yards to make this years Intercity, Masters and Championships one of the best run junior tournaments....Im sure everyone will agree with me when i say it was a load of fun. Thank you all so much for making my last NCZ as a junior one i'll neva forget! :cry:

Love Tiffany Jade
(Mackay)

Thanks!!!

Thanks Leesha and Tiff - much appreciated!!! *hugs* It's hard to judge if a tourny runs smoothly or not when your woking it - so outside input, especially from those who participated in the tourny, is great!!! You guys, Helen, The Team @ Burdekin Bowl and all the extras who helped out really made it all worth while.

P.S Got the "Cha Cha Slide" Dance down pat now :wink:

Hey Stacey and Helen and Every1 at the bowl, Just like to say a huge thanks to everyone for making this year my best. (so far anyway)

Keep all the good work and look foward to seeing use all again soon.

Go Cairns! :wink:

Lisa Holman
Up in The Nth!

Hi Guys

I just wanted to say a huge congrats to everyone involved with the NCZ this year. It was a very well run comp. I am really sad that this is my last year, tho i am glad that I aged out in the burdekin cause it was very well run and very one had a great time. This would have had to have been my best year, plus i loved the extra game that the guys aging out bowled, it was really fun. Thank you so much for everything. Gonna miss it all

Jess

Back
Top Bottom