HAYLEY DONNELLY 300

S

strazz

Well let me be the 1st to say congrats hayley on your 300 today at chermside hyperbowl, she bowled it with her track money and everyshot was perfect. Congrats again, lUV YA GIRL

strazz

I watched the game from the 7th frame and I was super impressed with Hayley's ability to keep making quality shots. She deserved the perfect game and I'm sure there are many more to come.

Well done Hayley, keep up the good work!

George

well hayley what can i say???
arent you a star, you took your moment to shine. you have a real talent and it good to see someone as commited as you are obviously all the hard work you have put in has worked off for that one magic moment
congrats champs
Love bee

congratulations sweetie,your a real champion! i'm sure there are still many to come! keep up the good work girl.
*big hugz*
luv ya xoxo

Well, well, well..it was only a matter of time.Hayley i dont know ya real well but i watched you bowl at the nats and seriously gurl u have wat it takes to be excellent! CONGRATS on the 300 and i hope there are many more to come your way!

Hayley,

There was never a doubt that this moment would come, it was just a matter of time. This is a tremendous effort, well done!!! Also i think people may not know that the event Hayley bowled her 300 in was 5 man teams, this makes the effort all that more impressive. A big congrats once again on the 2nd 300 by a right handed bowler at chermside within a week. I am sure there will be many more to come.

Cheers

:lol: Go Hayley :lol:

You have the best style of bowling it's so awesome .. it was just a matter of time for that perfect game to come your way !! You are a true champion and hope to see you bowl many more of them as your future progresses ..

Cya Soon .. Luv Always :lol:

:twisted: Mandii :twisted:

PS: I'll give u $5 if u can beat Derek's 300's haha ..

WOW well done Hayles :D That is awesome I knew you would do it soon. Keep it up your a real champion.

PS Mandii I think it's worth more than $5 :p

Hahahaha i know Timmee .. but i have no money hehe .. but i'm sure Haylz can do it !!

Congratulations Hayley. I heard that your 300 was a true masterpiece. Your team mates were super impressed and some can't stop talking about your magnificent consistancy.
Congratulations to the whole Harristown High team. A pretty good effort all round :idea: :idea: :lol:

Thankyou to everyone.. The whole of the harristown team performed very well.. And also so did many other teams, so i think everyone deserves a well done.

To bowl my game i used my track money on lanes 3 and 4 at chermside. The tournament was the interschool secondary finals, in teams of 5. I want to say a huge thanx to Matty Simpson and also congrats on his average of 208.

Back
Top Bottom