Happy Birthday KC!!!!!

Jackstar

Hi Everyone,

I Would Just Like to Wish KC A Very Happy 22nd Birthday. Hope u Have a Great Day, u Deserve it Dude.

Hope u Get Lots of Presents :lol:

Love & Friendship Always
Jack :twisted:

Yes Happy birthday Kassey (22), Hope you have a great day!, and you get lots of presents, we will have a drink or 2 at spc to celebrate!, seeya at bowling.

Mark Foster

22, GEE THATS NEARLY AS OLD AS ME

Happy birthday Miss Fechner, hope u don't work to hard today ( as if ) and u score well tonight.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Hey Kace,

Happy 22nd birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day and get lots of pressies! :D

Beck

Happy Birthday Kace.....have a good one

Good to see you're catching up to me in age....:D

Happy Birthday Kassey

Hey Kassey happy birthday , i hope you have a great day and will see you at rachuig!!!
:) :D :D

hey kace have a great day!

and remember dont let teh words september 11 that are repeated a gazillion times ruin your day! just keep on smiling :D

love from da loco meister :p

Kassey, it's your birthday ... !

Hey Kace

I already told you this morning but I hope you have (had) a great day .. as Adam said don't let the other significance of this day get you down - 'cause it's all about you mate! :D

Love Krissy

Hey Kace,

Hope you have had a good 22 Birthday! :) You deserve a good one :) Your getting old now hehehe

Luv Lil Leisa xxx

happy birthday kasey.........

i didnt think you where that old :?:

i remember the little girl that followed her daddy to the bowl every day all those years ago at burne and launy.........how time flies when we're bowling

have a great day

happy bday kassey, hope it was a fantastic day for you and that you enjoyed it, hey to androo no one can cath you in yrs you old fyder lol jking.
once again happy bday, next time im your way kace we have to have a drink to celebrate.
cya

Hey KC, hope you had a great day yesterday. I didn't forget, just don't have access to the internet at home. Anyway, I hope you had a fantastic birthday and drank up a lot of piss for ya 22nd birthday. :)

Take care and I'll see ya at SPC.

Danni

P.S. Are ya coming to my 21st down in Hobart??

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL!!!

Happy Birthday Sweetie... :D
Just wondering if anyone knows that you once got a bowling ball with a little pussycat on it?? :wink: :wink:
You've come a long way since then kiddo and I'm proud of ya!
Talk to ya soon....
Daddy

Happy Birthday

Hope you had a lovely day and a great night out as well :D
[/b]Happy Birthday

Jo, Michael, Nokki and Keida

Happy Birthday Kace, i have already said it but now i've said it twice so double happy birthday!

Matty Cramond also wishes you a happy birthday, he can't log onto the forum for some reason so he asked me to do it for him.

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY (again)

:p From Em and Matty :p 8)

Finally able to log in for the first time in about 10-days - my password had been changed?????? :?
Anyway Kace have a very Happy 22nd Birthday (your miles behind me...hehehe) :D and I hope you got lots of pressies and sunk a heap of the good stuff. :p
See you in Launceston for the skins or at Dani's 21st here in Hobart.

Back
Top Bottom