HaPpY BiRtHdAy DaN BuNtInG

K

KaZzZa

Just like to say a big happy 18th to my brother Dan for tomorrow and I wish you all the best and have an awesome day.

HaPpY BiRtHdAy

Love Ya lil Sis Kara

hey dan!! HAPPY B'DAY!!

have a great day...lol i hope the side affects will still be there for state coz it will be my only chance to win :p lol.....

have a great one dude!

Happy Birthday Dan. Have a good one and a good day. If I was 18 I could pay you back for those 16 drinks I owe you lol. Nah just don't get too drunk.

Hey man,

happy bday dude, hope u have a great 1

2 weeks till mine, ya gonna have 2 cum out with me, an get pissed, lol, well, maybe not pissed

anyways, catchya 2mora nite man

dont gamble 2 much money, lol

Crikey

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!

We have sent you a birthday card with $100 in it!

When you open this card you will find it empty, now that you are 18 we are just trying to prepare you for many of lifes disappointments lol

Have a great day!

Luv Sheree & Brett

P.S. There is a red sports car parked in your driveway.........

Happy 18th Birthday Dan,

You are now legal at last. Hope you have a great day. See you at the Cas tonight, but be careful we don't want all your hard earned money gambled away in the first session.

Love and Best Wishes

Kathy and Garry :D :D :D

Hey Dan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hope you have a great day today... your finally 18 now you can get drunk legally hehe.. no seriously hope you have a great day and get everything your heart desires...

Luv you
Hayli-J xoxoxoxox :)

hey Dan

Happy 18th birthday for yesterday. Hop u had a good day, got drunk to?? hehe well catchya at shield man

Later

hey man sorry about bein late but i just got me account today but anyway i hope ya had a great day and ya got what ya wanted

heya Dan
Happy B-day hope you had as much fun on ur 18th as i did its great turning 18 go out and party till you either get too sick or pass out!

best wishes
Love Michelle A..

Back
Top Bottom