Hammer Hammer BIG Deal

Chips

For anyone whos got this ball or knows a little about it can they post some info, especially in comparison to the REAL deal.

Cheers

The Big Deal is meant to be a really good ball i don't hav 1 or i havent seen 1 bowled but i have looked at some reviews in comparison to the real deal the Big Deal has a HMB (High Mass Bias) and the Real Deal has a LMB (Low Mass Bias) some of the reviews have told me that the Big Deal hooks more than the Real Deal. But anyone that has the Real Deal and purchases the Big Deal they will not be dissapointed its another great ball from Hammer.

It's Jason Walsh here, international Hammer Staff, I'll tell you what I have found this ball does:

The Big Deal is a lot stronger than the Real Deal, as the Big Deal has the ability to get through the heads a lot easier, allowing the ball to stay more alive in the back end. It gives it more of a continuous and strong back end reaction.

For anyone who throws a lot of revs you will need to polish it to suit Australian conditions! For you guys with not as much hand, this is the ball for you.

Hope this helps

Jason