Greenslopes Dawnbreaker Skins

D

Ducati 851

Despite the inconvenience of bowling absolutely (insert random coarse word here)!!!

Great work to Greenslopes and Staff.... on the tournament in the early hours this morning....was a good time and plenty of laughs

So good job allround... congratulations to those who won a skin or 2

And hopefully we can see it happen again sometime soon

i agree but i didnt bowl that bad, it was an awesome night, fun, got to meet new people and catch up with old friends, even tho i might have a torn elbow muscle but meh. i hope theres another one on again soon.

thanks brett

It was a great nite...sorry morning!!:D And although I am completely exhausted...lol...it was heaps of fun...especially Kat takin Mel, Duffy and I down the back tellin us haunted bowl stories lol...and Greenslopes staff did a great job...regardless of the amazingly horribly timed black-out when we lost power for an hour and a half!!!:rolleyes:

I hope it gets run agan next year...it was fun i don't want to miss out on

P.S. congrats to Bobbie on her first tournament organising...well done girl!!!

Hey everyone its Bobbie

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who bowled in the skins and also a big thank you to all the friends and family members who stayed up till the wee hours of the morning to watch everyone bowl.

It was a great night/morning. And i know we didn't have any control over the 1.5 hour black out but i just wanted to say how please i was to see that no-one went home and everyone wanted to support my first tournament.

I was nervous to start out with but everything ran like a dream.
Thank you once again to everyone that was there, whether you were bowling or keeping kat and I awake. You all did a great job.

Have a merry christmas and a safe and blissful new year.

Oh by the way, I will be moving to the Mt.Gravatt bowl so i will see you all around.
Come and say hello if you can.

Ciao everyone

bobbie

nawwww bobbie!! wont get to see you next year! thats so sad!
anyways, it was an awsome night/morning.. whatever.. i was a great raffle ticket sellererererer... i should have got paid.. hahaha jks! put my name down for next year... me and duffy are gonna bowl together.. we decided when the black-out was on.. ahhh i got nothin else to say.. well done to those who won.

AWWWW BOBBIE:puppydog: :| :-( ....thats so saaaaad....*tear* thats ok we can come in and harrass you every once in a while...love ya girl...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU MATTY AND THE GORGEOUS TWINS:x-mas:

Back
Top Bottom