Great Spares down at Nats

KriDdLe

Ok this is about tha most weird leaves to be picked up down at nationals!

the one that i saw was by Renee Milici who bowled for tasmania. She left the 7 - 9 - 10 ( GOD KNOWS HOW!?!) and amazingly SPARED IT!
Pretty good spare!

and other weird ones?

Krystal

not weird, but i spared the 8-10 during singles at nats... i was quite amazed coz i was only practising a tenpin....

go me

I had a few weird ones. During my 3rd singles attempt I left a 7-9 outta a nice Brooky shot (gotta love em lol), and converted that. And on the 3rd day of Shield when were playin S.A, I got severly ripped off with a 6-7-10...so I went back n took all 3.

MILLENCOLIN said:
i think bobby o'rielly spared the 7-10 in shield.

Yeah im pretty sure he did...
If we are right well done...
And well done to everyone who picked up the harder spares at nats....
I was there bowling but i didnt really leave anything that was weird or anything thank god.... :lol:

SwitchBladex said:
MILLENCOLIN said:
i think bobby o'rielly spared the 7-10 in shield.

Yeah im pretty sure he did...
If we are right well done...
And well done to everyone who picked up the harder spares at nats....
I was there bowling but i didnt really leave anything that was weird or anything thank god.... :lol:

Yeah i can confirm that he did. It was against us (NNSW), was a bit devastating too!! But congrats to him and his strength. lol

Yes, I recall Curtis leaving the 5-7-10 and missing all three...gave me a laugh whilst bowling teams...hehehe :lol:

I didnt leave up weird splits, but i did leave up the 6,10,4 quite a lot. didnt spare any of the splits that i left either, i think i saw a 7,4,10 spared but thats bout it

i heard that someone had the big 4 (4,6,7,10) and took out the 7-10. is that ture??

cyas around Ash

Peanut said:
i heard that someone had the big 4 (4,6,7,10) and took out the 7-10. is that ture??

cyas around Ash

Yeah that is also true. Pretty sure one of the northern guys did it but cant remember who now :? The kick backs at strikezone were very forgiving.

Back
Top Bottom