GRAND FINAL RESULTS

bfcc

Hi all, i will list the top 3 places from todays tournament and hilary will post a full list later.

1st DALE STEWART 2084
2ND CARL BOTTOMLEY 2050
3RD ADAM LACK 2006

The top 3 bowlers were the only one's over the card, we paid down to 22nd which was a tie between Jason Pearson and Shayne Melton on 1808.

Final Results

I tried to post these last night by couldn't get onto the site.... :?

The attachmet has two pages, the first is the final Sport Series tournament and the second shows the overall points for the year.

For the over all points winners - the top three won cash prizes the next two won balls.

Places 6 through 15 played 'Bateys Bonus Skins'..... 5 games worth $200 each (the winner of each skin is eliminated)

1st Skin - Jason Pearson - 259
2nd Skin - Dale Stewert - 259
3rd Skin - Dave Hardy - 258
4th Skin - Darryl Alford - 287
5th Skin - Adam Lack - 256

A much appreciated sponsorship from Brian Bates (Caboolture Bowl)

100 Club Members for 2004

Each year on these tough conditions we have the prestigious winners of the One Hunderd Club award.....

Well there is no award but at least you get your name up in lights.....

Actually there are no lights... :lol:

Tournament One
Carl Bottomley 134-234 games 5-6
Brian Pilkington 258-152 games 5-6
Reg Reichel 154-256 games3-4

Tournament Two
None

Tournament Three
Brandon Qualischefski 279-159 games 5-6
Ben Coupland 141-258 games 1-2
Adam Lack 243-142 games 4-5
Gerry Cox 172-276 games 5-6

Tournament Four
None

Tournament Five
Andrew Drew 141-259 games 5-6
Brian Bates 97-197 games 3-4 (Yes that is 97 :D )

Tournament Six (Final)
Greg Kelly 231-131 games 1-2

Ok it was a long day yesterday and when we were thanking our sponsors i was dumb enough to forget one :oops: :oops:

JASON PEARSON from PEARSON AUTOMOTIVE has joined up with the sport series during the year. Because of his great support we were able to get the new bowling shirts, JASON is a bowler in the series and wants to see the series continue to grow and i thank him for his support during the year.

PEARSON AUTOMOTIVE
14 railway terrace milton
phone 07 33696288

bfcc said:
JASON is a bowler in the series and wants to see the series continue to grow and i thank him for his support during the year.

Yeh well Jeff one of you comments is correct there, i want the sport series to grow bigger and better and will be back to support it next year as a so called bowler and as a sponsor.

As for you comment as a bowler i thought i was until i started yesterday :lol:

Congatulations must go out to Dale Stewart on a fine bowling performance yesterday,i told you Jeff in game three that he was going to win today :wink:

Well bowled Dale fine effort.

Also congrats must go to Carl for once again showing us all how to bowl again in the sport series and also for my new nick name that everyone is starting to enjoy using,hopefully i can return the favour.

Jase

Jase,

Please don't try to hard though I'm sure you have a few names that probably cant be repeated on a public forum. I only made one innocent remark on a very dry pattern and others have taken it from there. Anyway you have broad shoulders and as long as you can keep throwing strikes to take Georges money and drinks off Stevey boy I dont think anyone should be commenting too loud.

Definately congratulations Dale yesterday. The most consistant and best player on the day won and thats what its all about.

I'd also personally like to thank Jeff for his continued efforts over the first 3 years of this series. It's been a pleasure to participate in except for the 3 yellow cards yesterday ( one for putting my towel on a chair beside him, one for apparently riding a shot in a way Jeff thought deemed a yellow card and I have no idea what the third was for).

I'd like to show you my appreciation by whipping your butt at golf next week. And tell that Mr Hardy to bring the cheque book as well after his lovely collect yesterday. I'd alos like to thank Bean for her tireless work over the whole series as well and of course each and every sponsor Jase, George, Brando, Laurie, Drewy and of course Brian for all their efforts.

That said even though Jasons support has been absolutely wonderful I must state that the shirt I bought with his assistance is a dud. I dont think I've bowled well in the shirt yet, and of course it would have to be the shirts fault because surely it couldnt be that I just bowled bad, though I'm sure a few would believe its my poor form I can assure them its not me its all the shirts fault. On shirts if we are going to get shirts next year, I for one vote that we get shirts like the one SHREK aka Mark Sheehan wore to the presentation. How good would we all look wearing something like that.

Seriously though thanks again for a great year and lets look forward to next year being the most successful series ever.

Merry Christmas to all

Carl

hey carl i was paid alot of money to give those yellow cards out !!! :lol: :lol: as for the golf make sure u bring alot of money as we are keen to take some of u !!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: i have a few different games we can play :shock: :shock:

what can I say, what a fantastic tournement. I was only up in caboolture on holidays and got conned into bowling in the sport series. well i can say that I am glad cause I have never had so much fun and haven't been that challenged ever, that tournement tested every bit of mental strength I had. I still don't know how I managed to tie with george, but I think the crownies he had helped me out hahaha. on a serious note though you guys have something really great going here and in my honest opinion, every other state could really learn from you guys, sure the tournements dont pay out alot but that's not what it is about. it is about being fair and testing your ability on the toughest conditions around. not to mention the fact that there is always a regular base that keeps coming back because you make it so appealing to bowl with the fact that it paid all the way down to mid field, but as i said it isnt big money but this is isnt designed for that. my hats off to you guys and I can only hope it continues to keep growing and spread to other states of aus. it was and absolute pleasure guys and thank you for making feel so welcome while I was there. i really hope I get to bowl the sport series again, and I recommend to any one that is anywher enar the sport series to have a go it is something you won't regret
jason griggs

Sports Series

To Carl, I am taking orders for my fantastic shirt that you love so much. Post me the sizes required and i will go to my tent factory and have them made. I want to take my hat off to you Carl, you are one of the best and mature bowlers I have dealt with in all my years of bowling. Your guts and fight on the hardest condition was fantastic.

On behalf of myself and my family I would like to wish all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

P.S. Jeff, this was my first year bowling in the Sports Series and it has helped me out imensely. I wish I had started in it years ago. I will be back. Great Job.

Back
Top Bottom