good luck to all the tassie juniors trying for state

griggsy

just a quick message to say goodluck to all the guys and gals going for state team this year,looking forward to it
have fun everyone and bowl well

hey are you rollin off for state
i recon you will make it.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

thanks for the vote of confidence buddy, yeh i am rolling off this year and looking forward to it, it is going to be hard there is alot of good competiton out there, which is good to see, goodluck everyone

Hey yeh good luck 2 everyone trying out 4 the tassie state team.. by the jayson when is that ay?? Yeh and could someone post sum reults when it does happen thanx heap ppl
catch yas
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_confused.gif

xoxoxo

well after hobart the order goes
ben harriss 2785
dave cavanagh 2699
nathen young 2696
elliot renshaw 2631
jarrod mcCarthy 2629
tim bessell 2592
and daniel bunting 2586

that is the seven after hobart!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

that was just there so peolpe knew that u were there to.....its like the thing to do...dont get pissed.

of course u r important its hard to explain

hey every1,

freddygotfingered, who r ya?

anywayz, hope i bowl better up here, lol

catchyas all up here for roll offs , hope yas bowl ya best, as its gonna be a tuff condition

icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

just to let everyone know, those results are after 14 games...in case anyone was wondering averages...divide those totals by 14!!!
icon_razz.gif

hey it is mel,
i sat at da roll offs and watched nearly every game and i must say that ben harris bowled extremely well and that if the 2 reeve boyz dont het in they will certainly give the guyz a run for there money next year!!
good luck to all da guyz in lonny!! i'll be there to support ya's :eek:

Hey, Yeah, i'm gunna go in...problem is...I'll be in opens for singles....i bagged myself a 190 average so hmmmmm....gunna have to lower that to the real average of 172 huh?

(Meaning at present time, I have an average of 190, which isn't my average that i bowl at. I bowl at more 170 average. Meaning again that I wont be able to compete with an average like that without losing and therefore need to reduce my average to 170 to be able to bowl at my standard for State!)

So i'm not tassie bowler. Your point?

And for average, your average determines your position in the grades here in NSW. Obviously doesn't run the same down there ay?

elliot....i dont think the NSW boy has a come back...or maybe he is scared of the ever dominate tassie!!!!!

Ladies and gentleman,

I have removed posts from this topic due to certain words appearing.

I will remind you, this is a National forum, with a very large exposure, nationally and internationally. It is a friendly place here, so please choose your words carefully.

Back
Top Bottom