Good Luck SA

Tash

KELLY RACING-GO RICK !!!
I just want to wish my mates Lauren and Jess Mooney the best of luck in shield and Nationals as team SA leave tomorrow morning.

To the rest of the team good luck also and bring the shield home to SA!!!!!! :D :D :D

All the best to TEAM SA!! I wish i was out there with you all. It will feel weird going down this weekend to watch you all bowl nats and not being there myself.

I'm so sorry that i will not be able to watch any of shield, I want to but i cannot get the time off of work and then on the weekend i'm going back to Adelaide. I will be watching on the net and cheering for you all to take the Shield back to Adelaide, I wish i got to in my times there at Shield, so you will just have to do it for me.

All the best to you all, keep smiling even when your bowling is down and you will pull yourself up. You have all done alot of hard work to get this far so just keep with it, just go out and have fun, meet new friends and enjoy yourself.

Miss you all and i will see you this weekend when i make my way down to the bowl.

Good Luck
Lil Leisa xxxx

yeah i would also just like to say good luck to all the shield guys and gals especially me mate zoe for this year i cant believe this time last year i was getting ready to go away for shield myself (time flys wen ya having fun) any way i hope you all have a blast and i'll c ya all at the dinner :lol: :lol: :lol:

luv mel
xxx

yeah i would also just like to say good luck to all the shield guys and gals especially me mate zoe for this year i cant believe this time last year i was getting ready to go away for shield myself (time flys wen ya having fun) any way i hope you all have a blast and i'll c ya all at the dinner :lol: :lol: :lol:

luv mel
xxx

Back
Top Bottom