Good Luck-Assoc Challenge

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
Well it is that time of year once again, and I would like to wish everyone the best of luck, and of course it will be another great long weekend as always and may the best team win,
Go the Gold Coast, to all my 44's I will see you all on the weekend. :lol: :p :) :D
Kellie

Kel I can't wait to catch up and yes it will be a great weekend again as usual. I will stop in and see you when i arrive and drop off your glasses.

Well to all the teams in the Assoc Challenge all the best and make the best team win.

From Gertie (44) :lol: :p

i'd like to wish everyone, especially from the gold coast and hervey bay, all the best in this years challenge, may the bowling outshine all the rest of crap that has floated about this tournament and teams.

tips..... men gold coast over hervey bay and brisbane just, women gold coast just over brisbane, only cause they have smelt success

to mr weild, gees we nearly went so close to pulling it off, good luck guys

to mr murray, you've done it hard before, now you face your toughest challenge, can you put your determination and fight into the other guys and capture title number 11 out of 12, good luck

craig chandler (wish i was there, or will i be???)

Good Luck to the Gold Coast. With a lot of new faces the others don't know you will be an unknown quantity but I am sure you will prevail.

Jim & Renay with you guys leading the way we are sure to succeed.

For the first time in a long time I will not be there for this great event so to all bowlers enjoy the Tournament and play the game with the honour it deserves.

Good Luck to all (LOOK OUT FOR THE CLOWN PRINCE, HIS FAIR MAIDEN AND HIS MERRY MEN FROM HERVEY BAY.

Have Fun

Sir Ricky

Good luck - Assn. Challenge

GOOD LUCK - especially to Caboolture and ??? maybe Brisbane and ??? maybe Gold Coast and maybe ???? everyone - ENJOY!!
especially the after hours entertainment. I'm jealous

FLOWER

Back
Top Bottom