GO SCHOOLS GO!!!

BELMO

Id just like to say GOOD LUCK to all the scools team members.....and one specail good luck to JAYDE
i konw u will bring back chocolates
LOVE Belmo and jez (hahahahahahahaha)

to the rest
bowl ur own game and the scores will come

laaaaaaaaaaaater

I have been waiting for someone to post this. Thanks Belmo.

I would also like to wish the schools team all the best for the champs. Good luck to all and I know you will do outstandingly well and make your country proud.

Kel

I just want to say good luck to all bowlers especially Tracey Madden and Matty O'Brien and do us Aussies proud.

Id just like to say GOOD LUCK to all the scools team members.....and one specail good luck to JAYDE
i konw u will bring back chocolates
LOVE Belmo and jez (hahahahahahahaha)

to the rest
bowl ur own game and the scores will come

laaaaaaaaaaaater

I have been waiting for someone to post this. Thanks Belmo.

I would also like to wish the schools team all the best for the champs. Good luck to all and I know you will do outstandingly well and make your country proud.

Kel

I just want to say good luck to all bowlers especially Tracey Madden and Matty O'Brien and do us Aussies proud.

Masters

Didn,t anybody see the masters final on Prime on the weekend :?: I would have thought that there would have been a comment by now!
Matt bowled really well and and both Jayde and Matt represented Australia very well with their perfect on lane behavior. CONGRATULATIONS. :D

It's been shown on TV a number of times now .. and the CD containing the MPEG version of it was on sale at the Junior Nationals for $10 .. I have no idea if they are still available.

Schools CD

Extra Asian Schools CDs can be ordered through the TBA Office (07 3807 8404).

Back
Top Bottom