Get well Ronnie Conquest

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Would just like to say Get well real Quick Ronnie…

Ronnie has had a bad miss hap on Saturday and may not ever Ten Pin Bowl again…He had an operation this morning and should be getting home tonight or tomorrow…Get well mate my thoughts are with you…You will be sadly missed by all in the sport if you can’t ever bowl again…:( :(

Here is to a speedy recovery mate…

Rotten news Ronnie. Get well soon mate and I hope you have a 100% recovery. See you back on the lanes - you can do it mate.

Cheers

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Not now especially with the big match Thursday night.

Mate hope the op was a success and everything goes well with the recovery.

The DIRTY BOMBERS will miss your outstanding leadership Number 1.

Take care of him Suzy,

Hammo

He still want to hold his spot as QLD's No 1 left hander!! Here's the proof fresh out of theatre recovery!!

1179663565.jpg

Caught up with him this evening and he was in great spirts..... no JD's and dry just yet....

Few months of physio and taking it easy but im certain of a 100% recovery.

Get well bud.

Chowny and Weno.

Hope you get better soon Ronnie, we can't have you retire yet, you're too young! And there's too many more 300s to come out of you yet.

Ronnie, you may just be a rightie in disguise !! Get that recovery on track and I agree with Hammer - 'work around the house' ??? Not on, mate ..... glad it was not your sense of humour you injured (photo says it all !) The Twin Tour wishes you well.

Flower

Ronnie have a speedie recovery, a guy as tough as you will be back out on the lanes bowling again.

Pop

Back
Top Bottom