Women
Kellie Hart (Capt)
Mindy Rafton
Rebekah Meads
Jean Crawford
Amanda Wyatt
Rochelle Motley

Well, silver at least!

Brisbane has already claimed gold! ;) - even with the team not as yet selected!

Congrats to all!

lol gold still better though lol silver not so much. but stil good if there make top 3 atleast.

Hey Fitzy how is brisbane going to finish top 3 when greenslopes is a lefthanded centre and kingaroy will have no shot on the left.
So i would be hoping for 5th at the best next year.Lol

Hey Fitzy how is brisbane going to finish top 3 when greenslopes is a lefthanded centre and kingaroy will have no shot on the left.

So unwise Meadsey. You forget who is laying the pattern. I wouldn't be surprised if Morty is training his elite lefties atm.

Congrats to those that made the GC team...a very strong team on both sides....

to the "rookies" soak it up & enjoy it...as puss said...you will have a great time

Great to see all the posts removed guys. I dont appreciate being rubbished like that, but i wuldve prefered they remained to expose the man Andrew Shinnie is.

Damm shame.

Your having your Roll off WHERE.... LMAO ..... If you are bring 3 lefties than you better get ready to Run with a Vacancy Score... LOL

Gold Coast squad your accom. has been booked and confirmed at the Kingaroy Country Motel. Emails heve gone out to all Team Members.

http://www.kingaroycountrymotel.com.au/

hey mr shinnie hope all is well champ

just something that seems a bit wierd here.

I dont understand why you would communicate the accomodation for the team on totalbowling but not communicate the selection process prior to the team being picked for all to see.

I know hindsight is a great thing and it is very easy for an outsider looking in to comment but surely it would have saved alot of grief and public slanging matches on this forum if that had of happen and you may of got a few more bowlers nominate too.

Just my 10cent worth (my opinion is twice yours fitzy hahaha)

For the record its a great looking side i cant see why the gold coast wouldnt win again next year :)

Hey Cam.
How goes?

Have a quick look at the thread 'Association Challenge Selection Process ?' from 3-4 weeks ago.
Reading through some of those posts, there were some people who definitely read the notice boards and outlined most of the nomination details on here.
Mind you... I'm pretty sure the first entry on total bowling for other teams (Caboolture, Ipswich, Bundy, etc) was to announce who was in the team, not to announce roll off dates or selection criteria. Not sure why Gold Coast would need to be different.
Just my 2 cents worth. Yes, I still have a couple of them. :)

Cam, Cam, Cam! What to do with you??

As stated earlier, GC can't win next year as sources have already given the gold to the Brisbane team.

p.s. 10c' are sooooooooooooo over-rated! ;P LOL!

My $0.05.

Hope all is well mate!

Cheers.

Hey Daryl.

The process was never displayed or outlined in that or any other thread on here. I asked a couple of imes about it but it never happened.

To quote Cam, I too dont understand why the selection process would not be provided here as this is the most frequented location for, and exchange of information regarding events in our sport.

I think it would have saved some grief, but i never started the slanging matches, i purely defended myself, nothing more and that has been conveyed to the owner of this site privately.

Can you explain to me the process that was used for the selection of the team for next year please? I would like to know how it all took place. :)

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom