Garden City Classic

Hammer

Just curious if anyone has an entry form for this event since it is only 3 and a bit weeks away? Is it still the 9th of May?

Garden City Open

Hammer,

Mate, at this stage it looks as if it will be the 30th of May (Sunday). I am just waiting to secure a sponsor and The forms will be out soon after that. Can people let me know if that date is bad for some reason. According to the total bowling calendar it looks OK. First place will be $900 with a solid payout down to 20th based on 50 entries. Entry fee only $130. Hopefully will be a success.

Thanks All

Zane Que

Im There

Zane,
As long as it doesn't clash with anything and I can't see that it does I'll be there with bells on. Might have to think about handicapping Brando at the minute though he's been travelling so good.

Good idea, whilst your there Zane, give us poor lefties 8 pins a game in the right handed swingers paradise of yours otherwise Steve Hampson might even win and we dont want that happening :D

Im guessing there could be a side bet here George. Armed with my new arsenal of Track gear, dont sing it, bring it :lol: :lol: I wonder if the Gerbal will be making the trip up. It could be to far for him to travel i guess. :shock: :(

I reckon the gerbal will be able to get his horse and cart to make that extra long trip, and you will need more than a new arsenal of Track gear to come near him considering he is using superior equipment! :D

I reckon the gerbal will be able to get his horse and cart to make that extra long trip, and you will need more than a new arsenal of Track gear to come near him considering he is using superior equipment! :D

Back
Top Bottom