Forum "Old Posts" Returned

Graham

Staff member
Some of the more observant of us may have noticed a jump in the number of posts this forum has today.

During a server move a while back, I lost a large number of old posts from back to the beginning of TotalBowling.

Over the weekend whilst cleaning up an old computer I found a backup of the old old forum, which included all the posts up till when the data was lost.

I have managed to restore these old posts for history sake .. dating back to post #1 on 5th June 2001. Which means in 6 days time we will be 3 years old !!! How time flies ..

Enjoy the old posts, I found some that were absolute classics. If you find any that would be good for the trip down memory lane leave a link here to share.

This one was a classic .. a few digs at each other and it was on between Cameron "milkman" Jenkins and Jason Belmonte - all in fun of course !

Cam asked me if he could put a "News Release" on the site announcing that Belmo had booked his flight a week early for the Melbourne Cup and had been living in the carpark of McDonalds next door to Ed Fleming Lanes.

http://www.totalbowling.com.au/php-forum/viewtopic.php?t=533

Apparently Belmo got a HEAP of phone calls asking him if he was stupid enough to land in Melbourne a week early for the Melbourne Cup, all the while being at home safe & sound in Orange. As I said at the time - Jenkins 2 v Belmo 0.

The post that 'aussie' wrote regarding spastic lefties was a classic, it went on for ages and certainly had Australia talking for some time.

Cam
what are u talking about hes already here. He reserved the same bin as last time

Back
Top Bottom