FOR THE MUM'S

The Reggae

Hi all,

With Mother's Day around the corner (THIS SUNDAY - for those who've forgot) I was just thinking about what all the Mum's would like or for those who aren't Mum's what are you buying your Mum (of course don't post if she reads Total Bowling or the surprise will be out)

To all the Mum's have a VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY & enjoy your day relaxing and being pampered :)

My wish list is

1. City of Angels on DVD
2. A Pedicure (cracked winter heels oooohhhhhh)
3. Full body massage
4. Anything Gold

Really and truely I am looking forward to spending the day with my wonderful husband, beautiful daughter & gorgeous son. As long as we are together that is the best present any Mummy could want.

P.S. Can't post what we're getting Mum cause she is a Promotions Manager in a bowling alley so she'll read this and find out :rolleyes:

i agree with jodee it is a good thread!!

Im thinking of getting my mum an angel that lights up as a birthday mother's day present as her birthdays on Thursday!!

Chooken

bitchy lil brunette said:
This is a good thread:p
I think all my mum would like is not to be in a bowling alley on mothers day!
Jodes

That would make my mum very happy...and she wont be in a bowling alley, but I will!! :p
Im gettin my mum a Bingo game...so random, and highly unexpected (although its from me so she will expect something random and pathetic lol). When I get home that night I am taking her to dinner at a Thai restaurant...
And this year its the first time without dads help, so really mum will appreciate anything :)

my mum wanted a rice cooker
so i got it for her

now she wants a deep frier
so my brother got that for her

not she wants a milkshake maker... i kake the best milkshakes already though :(

bitchy lil brunette said:
I think all my mum would like is not to be in a bowling alley on mothers day!
Jodes

unfortunately, I KNOW that's where I'll be, at least for half a day, anyway :( Hope Mt Gravatt does a good brekky!!!

Broni

anything will be fine from my kids and husband , as anything from them is special to me anyway....:D

I did just have 1 request and that was brekky in bed , but as I have to train that morning that won't happen , but maybe I could get lunch served up instead :D

Back
Top Bottom