Favourite centers

J

James B

Just wanted to no what everyones favourite center is? 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

AMF

My fav center would have to be AMF Bennetts Green in Newcastle... Even though i work and AMF Mayfield i still think Bennetts Green is the best...

That is where i bowled my 300 and they aint exactly the easiest lanes to bowl on so that is why i like em as they are always a challenge no matter what the condition.....

my favourite would have to be castlehill bowl in sydney
i always bowl well there

Hey

Well,
Lets see...Favarite center...Here in USA, i must say that Leisure Lanes in Lancaster (near Philadelphia), and Facenda-Whitaker (ole school synthetic) in Norristown, which is northwest of Philly, have to be the best houses. Both contain ole school proper synthetic with walled patterns as shoue shots. But when they throw out sport, its AMAZING!!!!! :D :D :D Back at my home house, there is a blocked shot with 33 feet, wet heads, but dryer backends with 2 units. She hooks but enoguh to contain alot of the higher hooking balls of today. Its nice. I finished out the season with a 213 average, helping my way, again, to the highest average in the league for the 4th straight year. I had third highest series iwth a 753, everyone seemed to have a good year with some struggles but we did quite well. Well everyone, before my teach kills me, i need to go, its 934 AM and school blows. You all know that. Catcha ya'll lata. Take care and GOOD LUCK bowling.

Redcliffe and Chermside. Aspley goes alright too. Garden City in Toowoomba isn't bad either. I think Bankstown is good too.

Well Tim, you would like Bankstown because you did get to know the place very well when you laid on the approach for 5 minutes didn't you?

P S did you get a real feel for the place? :oops: :oops:

Hey guys,

I would have to say that Werribee Superbowl is by far the best centre I have bowled in. They always have the best high scoring tournaments which are also well organised and well run.

:lol: :lol:

Ummmm mY NaMe is DERek AdaMS...... AnD i lIKe NERANG!! i Bowl GooD ThEre...Can i telL yoU My aVE? :wink: :p

Ashmore, legends and anywhere were it is challenging. :lol: :lol: :p :cry: :twisted: :twisted:

lol, Sean M, ahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fav would probably be Elizabeth in SA, and Tuggerenong in ACT. Actually, Cannon Hill would be right up there too, i like wooden lanes, seem to have alittle more character :twisted:

Edit: Fixed Speeling :roll:

the best would have to be Aspley, Sunset in Toowoomba and Kedron.

Well thats what i reckon

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D without a doubt orange ten pn bowl is the bestest bowling centre in the world because there so consistant with the shot you would throw. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sean, ur an idiot!!! hehehe. Over in WA, cannington kicks alot of ass (bowled my high series 719 and 2 highest games there 298, 280). Has the best lanes i reckon. Behind that would be Fairlanes. And even though i had only been away once, bankstown is really good :D :D

Just my thoughts

Later

I think that any centres are better than Redcliffe, Mt Gravatt (where Timmee had a nice little nap on the approach!) and Bankstown (I know i was runner up in the restricted cup just because i was smart enough to bowl the ball straight at a decent angle). if i had to pick a centre i would say umm Kedron and Caboolture. :!: :mrgreen:

Whats all this talk about Timmee sleeping on approaches?

Hey Sean :twisted: your a nasty man!
But still a funny one.

Hows the knee going mate?

RC,
apparently Timmee laid on the approach at Mt Gravatt at the junior nationals 2000 because he missed the 7 pin :!:

hey sean its called revs not droping like someone :shock:, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

come on sean if you can't bowl well at your home centre you must really suck!! get over urself and grow up!

well since this topic ask you what your fav centre is......my fav are rocky, chemside and ashmore...oh yeah sunset

Back
Top Bottom