Fave Bowler To Watch

D

Ducati 851

Yet another opinionated post from yours truly

Male or Female

Who do you think is the greatest bowler to watch...
1. Who has the most impressive strike ball?
2. Who has the best on lane antics?

To me, My choice goes to the strike ball,
And my vote goes to hayden george,

Very stylish shot

1.matt sing has the most impresive strike ball when gets it going he can strike and strike and strike.
2.steve lovell the best of all by far.

jason belmonte is good to watch cause how fast bowls n stuff.

i dunno who else. theres probly heaps.

Tim Mack all day!!!!!!! :D
I also enjoy watching some of Frawlz lane antics during the World Tenpin Masters lol. :lol:

Im pretty good to watch, tripping over myself at the foul line but still manage to get strikes.

Nah really any lefty with an average 200+ would be good to watch.
But unfortunatly they are a rare breed.

Best I've seen was Sam Romeo and Steve Lovell
Go the Lefty's

Yahoo

best strike ball - BELMO

best technique - jason walsh (power player)
chris batson (power stroker)
russell smith (stroker)

most exciting - BELMO
steve lovell
billy gardiner

most boring - anyone who takes more than 10 seconds on the approach

i forgot to mention the USA man BILL HOFFMAN he is the funniest bowlers if ever seen with how he acts on the lanes and he's nick name is good to "THE JOKER".

For the Best shots;
Norm Duke,
Tommy Jones,
Robert Smith,
Tim Mack,
Jason Belmonte,
Micky Little,
Jason Walsh.

for the antics:
PDW,
Jason Couch,
Jason Belmonte,
Tim Mack,

most boring:
Walter Ray Williams JR,
Brett Hughes...... :lol: :lol:

My fav bowler to watch is Mick Little.

The rev's and the hit force is just amazing!

Go micky!

most boring:
Walter Ray Williams JR,
Brett Hughes......
you idiot...

Best strike ball, well can't go past Belmo! Some of the shots that Matt Riley and Mickey Zentveld play in particular are just huge sends pins flying everywhere.

Frawlz is always a joker on the lanes, and it's good to watch. I got to admit some of the stuff Lindz does too is hilarious especially riding 7-10's :p[/quote]

umm i would say Belmo and Tim Mack
for the antics would go Frawly, Mack, Pete Webber and Bill Hoffman

most boring would be u tonkin bretts better then u least he dosen't complain about the lanes and that out of every bowler i know u probaly do the most complaining. brett can help me on that.

Laterz Chris

~Mrs Storm~ said:
Yes, theres one I forgot...Bill Hoffman for antics, he is quite a charcter on the lanes :)
when i watched bill hoffman in the webber cup he wasnt all that living up to his name possibly because of the pressure but could anyone explain :?

I got to admit some of the stuff Lindz does too is hilarious especially riding 7-10's

hahaha ... yeah ... especially when he rides shots ... & then he thinks he's got this awesome shot goin on .... so he's watching it ... while riding it ... then he hits his head on a fire hydrant ... HAHAHA ... oh .. the sweet memories of that day ...! Thx Lindz 4 giving us some light entertainment 4 the Goldpin Youth Cup that yr! Love ya wrk!

I reckon best male is Brad Spicer! he's a lefty with a smooth delivery and an awesome shot :D

Emma Walsh for the gals she is spot on with every shot :lol:

micky z his shot is awsome, mick little awsome power, tim mack is kool aswell, jason walsh, belmo, theres heaps more but they stand out for me

Back
Top Bottom