fav lanes

People in qld seem to rate them below average but i love cannon hill up in qld. Always bowl well there.

Mascot (manhattan) is just awesome. But the best pair i have ever bowled on (recently) would probably be bowl australia in canberra, never seen something so new, and the lanes were just trippy :)

I would always have to say Cool/Tweed are my fav, :lol: :lol: :D but after bowling at Sunset Bowl for the State team roll offs, I would have to say that Sunset are the best by far.

Hey, i reckon since cannington here in WA put down the synthetic lanes they have been real nice. Have been shooting my highest games there... 298 280 260's 250's its been real nice and i have my high average there of 202. So i'd say cannington for me.

Later

I reckon that Aspley and Kedron in Brisbane are pretty good. And also Sunset bowl at toowoomba goes alright.

Sunset...no way man you have to be kidding!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just coz you bowled well there man and shot like a heap of good scores...yeah Aspley isn't bad as I know as well, and I used to love the lanes at Kedron and I still think they are OK. But I have to say go Redcliffe all the way!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I bowled my highest score there last month so yeah.

I have to say that Bankstown isn't at all bad either, did pretty well there. Except for the 2 splits i threw in the game when I had 10 strikes out of 12... :evil: But it's all good.

Oh yeah and Chermside ain't half bad either, I am enjoying the State's there :D :D :D

Favarite Lanes

By far, Facenda-Whitaker Lanes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and The National Bowling Stadium in Reno-Nevada. Facenda is a 50 lane house and Reno is like a 78 lane house i think. YUou peeps prolly never been to them, very nice houses :p

Back
Top Bottom