Entry forms for Mentone

Adrian go to the tournement entry forms forum you should find them there

Are you talking about the Youth Tournament or the Zone 500? I haven't seen any Zone 500 ones yet.

It is on April 28th as far as I know though.

I spoke to Steve from Mentone on the weekend and he told me that they are being distributed by MTBOV. I am trying to get a copy so I can post it here on the tournament site.

I'll do my best.

Entry forms were available as from yesterday.

I've suggested to Steve (Mentone Manager) that MTBOV upload a copy to this site.

Meantime, you can call the bowl on 9583 1244 and ask them to fax, or mail, a copy to you.

I will not be bowling at Mentone in the FUZE 500 (new name)as I am very disappointed that the MTBOV monthly tournament has been combined with Goldpin Victoria for this Grand Prix Tournament.
The prize fund is quite a bit lower than that we bowled for at Werribee. First place has dropped from $750 to $500 and the entry fee has remained at $100...All in all, a different format, with a handicap division added as well as a reduced entry fee for MTBOV members.....
I'm not impressed.
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif

I didn't think anything like this would be happening either, wound up spending the weekend in Mt Gambier anyway so i didn't see how it turned out. Hope to be in Bendigo in July and hope the rest of the circut is run more along the lines of how the ATBA used to do it

Back
Top Bottom