EAST COAST CHALLENGE CUP (IS IT AS MUCH FUN AS EVERYONE SAYS

T

Tam

East Coast can be a lot of fun. Ive had both good experiences and bad experiences (mainly because of the team managers) with East Coast.My bad experiences from last east coast arent going to stop me from having another go this year.
icon_razz.gif

East Coast is a lot of fun it is only what you make it. I have bowled in East Coast for 11 years and have a ball every year. I meet my husband at East Coast in Melbourne in 1998. I have made lots of new friends through bowling in the East Coast.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif

I admitt shelley I have seen you bowl east coast a few times and you always look like your having a ball. Keep it up shelley hope to see you at Cannon hill this year

Well is it fun???

Lets talk about events that have happened in the past both good and bad. Funny and Pathetic.

icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

If I recall correctly that was the East Coast at Northcote where weren't allowed to use gas which meant alot of people had to go to the pools next door to have a hot shower. I didnt make the team that year but I was there any way. That was also when the junior youth section was changed and it all became u/21's.

East Coast is as much fun as everyone says!!!!!! I have bowled in it last three years. the 1st year in toowoomba was awesome! won a few thing there. especially the fun night they held which was fancy dress. 2nd year at Keon Park was pretty good. last year in Penrith i had the pleasure of being the Open Boys Captain, with a great manager we had the best time. I can't wait till this year.This will be my 1st attempt at Open Mens. Might be alot harder to make the team this year to we have alot of new very good Open mens bowlers rolling off!!

Well I cant say alot for the actually bowling side of E.C.C.C, but I can sure say alot about the rest of it....

To start with E.C.C.C gives bowlers the chance to represent their state (thought not to the level that President Shield does), I must say it is a great experience for the yonger bowlers who havent actually got the chance to bowl President Shield.....

I have bowled E.C.C.C for a number of years now, and I must say my 1st year (98) was GREAT!!! We had everyone there chearing for us, its was good... Though as time goes on and the bowlers improve from Graded to Scratch the compition is a bit better, but the fun of it all goes....

Every year I have won something and have also broken a few records, with last year being my best year bowling in E.C.C.C.....

I must say thought that the opportunity it gives bowlers to talk and befriend bowlers from VIC and NSW is great.... I have meet alot of bowlers that are now some of my closest friend (like MATTO, CARLY) and others like (TRACEY, JESSICA)

With all my years experience of bowling in E.C.C.C the only thing I have gained it knowing that I have improved....

If you want to make something of your bowling E.C.C.C is not the place to be.... but it is a good place to be if you want something that little bit more informal than President Shield....

icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

hey pplz
well i would have 2 say eccc rocks i love it so much after many years of watching my older sister olivia i have always dreamt of bein in the state team even if it is only againest 2 other states its still good!
last yr was my 1st yr it was in penrith i had a ball and plus the fact vics won made it even better!!!
so east coast is 2 bowl but u also have loads of fun aswell!
icon_smile.gif

luv jess!

i believe east coast cup is really as much fun as everyone says it is. ive only been in the team last yr but i went to watch my bros down at keon on park and had a blast !!! and ofcourse cause i was in the team last yr i had an even better time then!!!! everyone is really friendly and ofcourse there is the usual bitching but u get that wif any sport. i cant wait to cannon hill.i think the nsw wales team really knows how to have a great time and thats why i enjoyed myself soo much and thats why i think its soo much fun.but the best year for me will be 2003 cause then i will b 18 and finally able to party on wif everyone instead of havin to tag along home while everyone goes out to the clubs. we had a scotch doubles tournament the other weekend for eccc and although it wasnt the same thing i think i good time was had by all. seriously if u havent experienced eccc u should give it a go and see 4 urself but i doubt u will b disappointed!!!
love yas
love always loz

heya!
well.. eccc is grrreat! i was in it last yr and the yr before, and i had a blast. Even though i didn't bowl that well the first time it was still alright! the atmosphere is great... and if ya wanna be in it, make sure u gotta loud voice coz ur gonna need it!
I think it's even better when it's interstate and ya have a few mates stayin at the same place as you.
so it's all good! cyaz at cannon hill!
luv jess ryan
icon_smile.gif
icon_eek.gif

East Coast is great!!! I made it for the 1st time last year, after my 2nd attempt, and had a great time.I got to make new friends, from my own team and also ppl from interstate.

It's all about fun and being loud, so if u like that kind of thing, it's the tournament for u. And Jenn, ur gonna make it and we're gonna have a ball!!!!

Cya all in Cannon Hill!!!!
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

hey peoples,
Tracey M here just wondering what the? who are u?? i'm gunna say one thing e.c.c.c is da best bowling in east-coast gave me the pleasure to represent my state in a tournament that alot of people hope to make and i was one of the open bowlers last yr in the under 21 and it was da best me and my partner nicole comeing out and winning da medal in doubles it was da best feeling i've eva had except when i wont silver for my COUNTRY but hey it's just as good it gave me da best confidence and my entry is in to do it again so all of you watch out for da vic chicks coz we'll be there with bells on.... and we'll woop a** like we have done last 2 years in a row..
anyways enuff dribble from me.... if u wanna add me to ya msn go for it holden_chick2000@hotmail.com...
i'll talk to anyone..
anyways keep smileing love ys heaps Tracey......
*(mwah)*
don't player hate just congratulate.....
bye
icon_razz.gif

Thanks Jess

Your the best!! Even if I don't make it. We are still gonna have a ball cause I am still going ne wayz!!

Hey everyone if you are looking for accomodation during E.C.C.C that is fairly cheap call Nestle Inn on (07) 3390 4404. You can share a 4 person ensuite cabin for around $100 each for a week. If you have any problems let me know.

Tam

Back
Top Bottom